Smart phones... again!!

No, he's decided he likes the S4 so much he's having another.

Sponsored Links
I was joking, actually...

I didn't think you would touch another if they paid you!

Still, they can't all be bad.

I mean, I understand when something is mass-produced, there will be a certain percentage with faults, but of the total number produced, I'm sure this number is relatively low.

It won a Which? award for a reason. I don't have access to the report, but if you know anyone with membership, it might make interesting reading.

Hurray got a swap out today for my laughably bad s4. Disabled all updates, deleted all uneccessary apps, switched off as much as i could.... and guess what.... its a really average phone....... why folk want these lumps of poor performing i can do anything really very very averagely.... is beyond me, yuk...... waste of space; buy something it was intended for.... not a pile of ooooooh it takes 40 m pixels of rubbish, great enjoy.... ur pictures are very very poor. As is your awful mp3.

Sponsored Links
Just hope you're not paying through the snoz for the pleasure, matey....

Hmm...pleasure.....or.....pain? :eek:

If he complains, tell him I've got my Mega now, it's even bigger sideways....

I'm just keeping away from Mrs Secure. ;)

Well the new one is frankly not a great deal better..... but that's it end of subject... I am saying no more apart from my blackberry was better... Apart from perhaps the fact I shot one with my air rifle!! :D its a good job I'm not In the tech industry! !

All I can say is that I hope it made you feel better!! ;)

I am loving my Mega. I'm loving Android too, how easy it is to use, large screen etc... I don't even have to type the texts in, I can use S voice instead.

Got Google Calendar set up so all my appointments are on there. Get a reminder the day before and a nudge half an hour before the appointment time on the day.

It even tells me when to take my meds!

It is the perfect piece of kit for a forgetful, partially sighted, large-pocketed person like me!

One of those instant gratification moments followed by lengthy remorse !!

Like when you have sex with a lady of the night, you mean? ;)

As soon as I posted it I wondered whether indeed this was something you had read about in books...

New S4 crashes quite frequently and the browser screen flickers. Not happy.

I've not had any issues (YET!!!!!) with my much lower spec Mega...touch wood...

Sponsored Links
Back