Smoking Ban...

Sponsored Links
Ban alchohol drinks ?? :giggle:

apart from health issues (?)

It causes violence

Blimey this countries rep is down the toilet abroad and has been for years

Thousands of boozed up holiday makers invading peaceful foreign countries to get further boozed up

Urinating in the street and on the pistes causing chaos with there boozed up behaviour :giggle:

Suppose they could go to Russia drunkenness and brawling is a way of life ??? So they would feel at home :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Yes, it can help reduce the affects of mental illness.
I had a mate step in front of a train. His family said it was the whacky backy that sent his mentle health left.

Last edited:
Maybe we need protected from ourselves? Trust me I'm no better than the average person, however even putting smoking aside, we are ingesting all sorts of nasties through what we eat and drink, nasties that simply weren't around decades ago.

Yes there's a very valid argument about freedom of choice, however lets be honest. As long as shops have row upon row of food and drink that is basically bad for us, many (the majority?) of people will continue to buy and consume it.

Cue poor health, cue overburdened health services, and round it goes ...

I had a mate step in front of a train. His family said it was the whacky backy that sent his mentle health left.
Some folk laugh at you if you suggest substances such as cannabis can cause or exacerbate various mental health issues, however there's a lot of scientific evidence out there to suggest it can.

Because its use is so widespread these days, you're looked on as the weird one if you speak against it.

Some folk laugh at you if you suggest substances such as cannabis can cause or exacerbate various mental health issues, however there's a lot of scientific evidence out there to suggest it can.

Because its use is so widespread these days, you're looked on as the weird one if you speak against it.
Let's take Odds as our example, and his response to my posts.

My old mate would have bought the whacky from a drug dealer.
Not a chemist, but someone making up the stuff in his shed.
Anything will go into weed to accumulate more £££'s

Last edited:
I think you may need to read up on the effects of smoking cannabis. It is perfectly capable of giving you lung cancer.
No need.

The point is that if is far, far less harmful than fags.

Which of them should therefore be banned?

Sponsored Links
Back