solder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben asked if he was registered.

But it could well be that he only does wet work but should still have insurance if working for the public.

Not much good if he burns the house down and then says " I am sorry but I dont have any insurance and live in a rented house!"

Alexandra Palace was burnt down by someone doing a spot of welding. That accident cost the insurers about £33M.

Tony

holy ****, who said i dont have insurance and i live in a rented house?

Sponsored Links
In the first year if not registered before he would have to pay about £400.

CORGI did have a reduced price registration for those registered with an employer as well. I dont think that GS are continuing that arrangement.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Jordon, you are going to get pelters coming on and moaning about prices of stuff you normally steal, then make it worse by trying to justify it by saying you are only stealing from the council and not "somebody"
think about it this way you pay £8 for 10yrs worth of solder that you have already nicked (plus whatever else)
it is actually a lesson for employees who moan about their company being tight when you actually see how much they are paying for every little bit of kit you have/use/steal
and another lesson is to get better organised and make sure you steal enough stuff toget the job done :oops:

To be HONEST I have always got my solder for free from work..............................Never fails to amaze me that people think stealing is normal.

Post up your address son & I'll get your house done over, then we'll see how you like it having your stuff nicked, arzehole!!

Those are the kind of prices you should expect to pay!

I am glad that I dont employ you if you steal from your employer.

Tony

my employer was the council so its not like i was stealing from anyone

It's stealing you light finger git, who the ferk do you think pays for it.

Perhaps you case the joint when you're working in someones house, so you and a few pikie mates can go back later.

Listen son, dont try and act the big man on this, because you wouldnt dare say it to my face. And who do I think pays for it, i think the council pays for it and the goverment pays for that and i pay my **** taxes so i pay for it !!!!!!!!

I will even drive up to Ayrshire and call you a ferking tea leaf *****.

No doubt you have lots of other perks, like free copper pipe and fittings, and maybe the old radiator, for your ***** mates.

You're a thieving skumbag.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back