Solid State relay

under where it says 'Type Selection, 1 Pole' underneath the word pole 'Control Voltage', third one down 24-230v ac/dc +/- 15%

and apologies for not clarifying the control voltage, bham is correct, I (wrongly) assumed 230vac

Also, under tha section it gives you the part numbers - you quoted RN 1A48A50 which is the 24-230 control voltage one.

Sponsored Links
under where it says 'Type Selection, 1 Pole' underneath the word pole 'Control Voltage', third one down 24-230v ac/dc +/- 15%

and apologies for not clarifying the control voltage, bham is correct, I (wrongly) assumed 230vac

Also, under tha section it gives you the part numbers - you quoted RN 1A48A50 which is the 24-230 control voltage one.

Fook me so it doo's. :LOL:

Those Italians are something else, my fault for not being more specific. Somehow I thought posting the spec sheet was the right thing to do? :oops:

Anyhoo as I say we bought the one as recommended and the customer got his heat back on

Thanks again to all involved

Well bugger me the other old one went down on Friday so ordered same from Farnell c/w heat sink and HT paste :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back