Someone is trying to start a war in the Ukraine, It's NOT Russia (edit: yes it is)

Uncalled for, inappropriate, nasty and viscously cruel jibs at the many that gave their lives for freedom. I'm not French or Italian FYI but a British citizen that prides himself for being part of the UK
oh so the truth is jibs is it the countries leaders rolled over and gave up and dont forget we also fought a section of the french army in ww2 and had to sink their fleet

Sponsored Links
i sometime wonder of NATO was really down to what they may have seen with Russia's rather alarming and rapid productions of weapons to put Hitler down and what might happen if Stalin continued to use them. The partitioning of europe will have figured too.

oh so the truth is jibs is it the countries leaders rolled over and gave up and dont forget we also fought a section of the french army in ww2 and had to sink their fleet

That's better!! As you know it was not the front line forces but their political leaders that waved the white flags as they sat in bunkers on the promise of better times

Well IMO the Russians will invade couple weeks after the olympics are finished ;)

Sponsored Links
Well IMO the Russians will invade couple weeks after the olympics are finished ;)

The latest USA crazy idea suggests what Biden mentioned that was rather quickly corrected. A limited incursion as peace keepers to defend he Russian speakers.

Even that is dubious in some ways.

Probably waiting for the good weather to come in, they don't want to make the same mistake as Hitler and all the rest.

Prior to the 2nd world war the Russians invaded Finland

that caused em some military embarrassment

The World is full of different peoples and cultures.
We have the Chinese with their copy cat genius for what reproducing the product of Western technological thought.
We have the Russians with their vast energy resources.
The west still lead the world in creativity and innovation, if there was cooperation between all these factions, then may be we would stop worrying.

Prior to the 2nd world war the Russians invaded Finland

that caused em some military embarrassment
Bit like football, when you are playing on your home ground, you play harder.
Well played the Finns.

The Chinese have been doing their own thing for a while now. The USA have tried to prevent them from getting their hands on higher tech stuff for producing semiconductors. It hasn't worked. Huawei was the main reason for the USA doing that. Accusing other countries of copying technology is pretty common. Japan had similar from the USA.

I used Chinese Windows for a while out of curiosity. Free to download. I'd be inclined to say it was more efficient than the real thing but that often happens when software like that is rewritten from scratch.

Russia lacks technology? Really I wouldn't put it as simply as that.

Oh - Biden has warned China to not help Russia if sanctions are applied.

That's better!! As you know it was not the front line forces but their political leaders that waved the white flags as they sat in bunkers on the promise of better times
what bit of it was not actually the leaders but the french service personnel the uk were fighting did they use same excuse as germans and say we where only following orders ?

Sponsored Links
Back