Someone is trying to start a war in the Ukraine, It's NOT Russia (edit: yes it is)

You have to start from a bigoted base and believe the Trump's fake news
No. You would have to be an idiot...

ukraine pulling Bidens strings with all the dirt they have on him and his sons dodgy busIness dealings

Trump tried his heart out to find dirt - ANY dirt. He even sent influential lawyers to bribe witnesses, illegally enlisted the help of his Attorney General, used other sycophants like Devin Nunes et al and basically threw the might of the Republican machine and all the wealth at his disposal, to seek dirt on the Bidens.

He came up with Zilch. Nada. Big fat zero.

Did I say idiot? I meant to say moron.

Sponsored Links
The Soviet Union no longer exists, so why is Nato expanding.
Does Ireland want to reunify the island of Ireland? :rolleyes:
Your comments sometimes are obviously made without the slightest bit of thought.

NATO is not expanding, it just has an open invitation for other European countries to join, but not only is there no compunction, there are also strict membership requirements before they can be considered.

If NATO really wanted to expand, it would open it's membership to non-European countries. :rolleyes:
I suspect there would be quite a few applicants.

The very good reason for NATO is that one requirement of membership is that the military must be democratically controlled. That means that funding for the military must be by a democratically elected government.
Democratically elected governments cannot spend huge amounts of money on the military, compared to non-democratically elected governments.
Thus, the military in democratic countries tend to be smaller and less well funded, so it makes sense for several to join together to form a united front against the non-democratic government's military, which can be funded without the approval of the electorate.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Recreating Khazaria is the goal according to the times of isreal newspaper.
"All Jews who wish to return would be welcomed back without condition as citizens, the more so if they take part in the promised infusion of massive Israeli military assistance, including troops, equipment, and construction of new bases.
If the initial transfer works, other West Bank settlers would be encouraged to relocate to Ukraine, as well.
After Ukraine, bolstered by this support, re-establishes control over all its territory, the current Autonomous Republic of Crimea would once again become an autonomous Jewish domain.
The small-scale successor to the medieval empire of Khazaria (as the peninsula, too, was once known) would be called, in Yiddish, Chazerai.

Recreating Khazaria is the goal according to the times of isreal newspaper.
"All Jews who wish to return would be welcomed back without condition as citizens, the more so if they take part in the promised infusion of massive Israeli military assistance, including troops, equipment, and construction of new bases.
If the initial transfer works, other West Bank settlers would be encouraged to relocate to Ukraine, as well.
After Ukraine, bolstered by this support, re-establishes control over all its territory, the current Autonomous Republic of Crimea would once again become an autonomous Jewish domain.
The small-scale successor to the medieval empire of Khazaria (as the peninsula, too, was once known) would be called, in Yiddish, Chazerai.
So on the basis that Khazars converted to Judaism makes them Jewish, then most Spaniards, French, Filipinos, South Americans, etc are Roman, because they converted to Roman Catholicism. :rolleyes:

So on the basis that Khazars converted to Judaism makes them Jewish, then most Spaniards, French, Filipinos, South Americans, etc are Roman, because they converted to Roman Catholicism. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE

I'm reporting the article published in a jewish newspaper. Your response merely indicates your leaning.. oy vey!

I'm reporting the article published in a jewish newspaper. Your response merely indicates your leaning.. oy vey!
You must have had a reason to report the article. Doesn't that indicate your leaning?

'm ridiculing the idea that Khazars are considered Jewish because they converted to Judaism many decades ago.
I'm confident it's a topic of discussion within Israel, with its protagonist and antagonists.

Not all Jews follow Judaism, and not all followers of Judaism are Jewish.
If the following of Judaism was a criteria for being Jewish, then anyone could become Jewish.

Mind you as per usual one never knows what the French are up to in this Ukraine caper ;)

dare say the scoundrels are up to some double dealing skullduggery

(Nothing new :idea:)

I do indeed, that's why I've asked you to substantiate your assertion.
Which you've declined to do.

Poland, Spain, Italy, France are boycotting the opening ceremony but sending representation immediately after, other countries have not officially boycotted the games but will not send diplomatic representation due to Covid.
These are the countries who have declared a diplomatic boycott.

• UK
  • US
  • Canada
  • Australia
  • Lithuania
  • Kosovo
  • Belgium
  • Denmark
  • Estonia

Mind you as per usual one never knows what the French are up to in this Ukraine caper ;)

dare say the scoundrels are up to some double dealing skullduggery

(Nothing new :idea:)

They are double dealing, missing the opening ceremony then somebody along afterwards. Sneaky ******s.

You must have had a reason to report the article. Doesn't that indicate your leaning?

'm ridiculing the idea that Khazars are considered Jewish because they converted to Judaism many decades ago.
I'm confident it's a topic of discussion within Israel, with its protagonist and antagonists.

Not all Jews follow Judaism, and not all followers of Judaism are Jewish.
If the following of Judaism was a criteria for being Jewish, then anyone could become Jewish.

I identify as a tribe member...just like woopy......are you racists against our beliefs?
Many young men and women born and raised in the UK serve national service with the IDF. I'm sure not all of them murder babies and pregnant women

So your original assertion was evidently so wrong, and no EU leaders are attending.
But true to form you'll no doubt try to defend your indefensible assertion.

Which EU coutries have declared a diplomatic boycott.

....are you racists against our beliefs?
Not at all, but capable of providing a critique of it, which you appear to think is unacceptable, and you then resort to allegations of racism because someone dares to discuss it, to not accept your presented articles without question.
That's a bit like claiming the bible is factual because God wrote it, and when asked who and where did anyone say He wrote it, you reply with ,"it's in the bible."
Can you not see how circular that reasoning is?

Many young men and women born and raised in the UK serve national service with the IDF. I'm sure not all of them murder babies and pregnant women
WTF has this to do with the Khazars, and them converting to Judaism several decades ago?

Sponsored Links
Back