Someone who deserves a ceremonial funeral...

Sponsored Links
Even the Baroness with all her might could never cover up the fact that a bunch of scousers trampled each other to death at a stoopid football match.

Even the Baroness with all her might could never cover up the fact that a bunch of scousers trampled each other to death at a stoopid football match.

That is unbelievably insensitive Norcon. Think about it, and do the right thing - delete it!

Sponsored Links
Scousers and their apoligists are like irish republicans. Same mind set.

They will blame anything, anyone but them selves.

I always though you had a bit of sense Norcon....... but what a pathetic comment, just in case you don't know about Hillsborough she uncovered the TRUTH what happened that day and people like you will still not believe it :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The scousers are in denial. Let the real truth be heard.

Let them hang their heads in shame for their part in the tragedy and we will see truth.

The scousers are in denial. Let the real truth be heard.

Let them hang their heads in shame for their part in the tragedy and we will see truth.

The REAL TRUTH has been heard......so the independent panel hearing uncovered all the lies...DC apologised for the cover up .....but let us not believe them and believe you instead :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I really don't know why you and others on here will not accept this ??

Anyhow back on topic, I really admire this woman for the fight she took on and won against all the tory/police lies who wanted her to shut up and go away...but the TRUTH got told in the end

The real truth never gets told. Two sides to every story.

You can't have a crush without people shoving each other. The scousers did the shoving.

Lets hear them admit it and accept their part of the responsibiity for the deaths.

OOh but wait a minute. No compo if they go down that route!

The real truth never gets told. Two sides to every story.

You can't have a crush without people shoving each other. The scousers did the shoving.

Lets hear them admit it and accept their part of the responsibiity for the deaths.

OOh but wait a minute. No compo if they go down that route!

Compo. compo......isn't that what the police got for standing around that day... they got shafted that day and they want justice and now its heading that way ...there is still people to be held accountable and I hope they get what they deserve... just a quick question... do you read the s@n by any chance??

The scousers say it's about justice, not compensation. I wonder how many will refuse it when it's offered? ;)

Sponsored Links
Back