Someone who deserves a ceremonial funeral...

Sponsored Links
The scousers are in denial. Let the real truth be heard.

Let them hang their heads in shame for their part in the tragedy and we will see truth.

First class p###k

Looks like you need to learn the truth yourself, you do come out with a lot of drivel, most of the time.

Norcon showing off his unrivalled qualifications for oaf of the forum again. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Let them hang their heads in shame for their part in the tragedy and we will see truth.

First class p###k

Looks like you need to learn the truth yourself, you do come out with a lot of drivel, most of the time.

Says the ex copper who is a first class liar. Hope thats on your CV.
Is that why they sacked you?
Go away before I kick your stoopid butt again. :LOL:

As for the scouse tuRd above. Doesn't deserve a reply. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Norcon has made some very good points .

Probably only saying what 90% of this country really think.

The other 10% Live in or come from 'you know where' !!
A bit too near the knuckle though for the knucklehead scousers , -it will affect their comfort zone --especially when 'Compo' is mentioned .

That's why the scouse gang are trying to shout him down-- bullying tactics-- and foul mouths .

The decent people in this country have seen what they really are like - after their show regarding Maggies funeral.
Not a spec of respect or decency in their bodies at all .

So..it was only scousers who hated thatcher then was it. I don't think so. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A bit too near the knuckle though for the knucklehead scousers , -it will affect their comfort zone --especially when 'Compo' is mentioned .

That's why the scouse gang are trying to shout him down-- bullying tactics-- and foul mouths .

The decent people in this country have seen what they really are like - after their show regarding Maggies funeral.

I'm not a scouser, but I see no reason to be downright rude and abusive to them.

Maybe when you croak it you would like people to be respectful to you. But why should they.

Its funny how you soon focused your hate away from Maggie. Fickle or what?

First class p###k

Says the ex copper who is a first class liar. Hope thats on your CV.
Is that why they sacked you?
Go away before I kick your stoopid butt again. :LOL:

As for the scouse tuRd above. Doesn't deserve a reply. :rolleyes:

Liar?....explain then!

You need to 'kick my butt' a first time, to even try again.....and thats not happened yet as it :cool:

I'm not a scouser, but I see no reason to be downright rude and abusive to them.

Maybe when you croak it you would like people to be respectful to you. But why should they.

Its funny how you soon focused your hate away from Maggie. Fickle or what?

He is fickle, and jealous....sells reclaimed bricks for a living, says it all!

You need to 'kick my butt' a first time, to even try again.....and thats not happened yet as it

He's fantasising again, been hanging round too much with peterpizzpot.

Sponsored Links
Back