Something wierds going on

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello
I have a scantronic 9100 alarm and for the past month the alarm has gone of twice both those days were Saturday's and both were 11:35 at night and it was always zone 3 which is the kitchen motion detector, something seems very strange about this and I don't know why there is nothing in the detector and it's clean and sea
End with blu tack, Any ideas what I could of been?
Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Mains surge ? Something switching on at that time ? Fit filters and check battery

Thanks,
The battery is not very old at all however we have had the ELCB tripping at about 6 in the morning some mornings, there's a substation next to the house of that makes a difference and I can't think of anything coming on at that time, I am thinking it might be paranormal or a dodgy detector

Had a job that was tripping a detector most days around 1.30 pm did all the normal things replaced detector , swopped power and alarm pairs , even sat in house at 1.30 with alarm set ! In the end fitted act 1313 spike filter and mains filter been ok since...

Sponsored Links
Ok thanks I will keep an eye on it and I'm fitting the menvier speech dialler tomorrow so I should know when we go on holiday on Saturday if it's gone off, I might buy a filter for it soon if it doesn't stop

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back