Soviet Invasion

Sponsored Links
Free movement, especially from Eastern Europe to West is part of a Neoliberal policy.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Neoliberalism is like laissez-faire politics. It does not determine the free movement of people, and absolutely does not determine the areas of origin nor the areas of destination.

It might be an unintended consequence of neoliberalism:
It also helps to maintain a reasonable ratio between younger workers and older retired people, so young Eastern Europeans pay tax which helps fund the ever increasing pension burden, Like a pyramid scheme.
Therefore immigration is a necessary requirement for capitalism to function and perpetuate?

Neoliberalism is like laissez-faire politics. It does not determine the free movement of people, and absolutely does not determine the areas of origin nor the areas of destination

Oh dear, Wannabe isnt able to make the connection with the post I had quoted.

Let me help to simplify it. No it does not determine the free movement of people, it merely a word.

It is a term applied to a policy of a government or intitution that can determine the laws involving movement of people.

No government other than maybe North Korea can force origin and destination, but it can by policy encourage the direction it wants to achieve.

Sponsored Links
Oh dear, Wannabe isnt able to make the connection with the post I had quoted.

Let me help to simplify it. No it does not determine the free movement of people, it merely a word.

It is a term applied to a policy of a government or intitution that can determine the laws involving movement of people.

No government other than maybe North Korea can force origin and destination, but it can by policy encourage the direction it wants to achieve.
So, according to you, the Freedom of movement in Europe is a determination of neoliberalism? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What utter nonsense!

So, according to you, the Freedom of movement in Europe is a determination of neoliberalism? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What utter nonsense!

not according to me, I didnt say that. The utter nonsense is entirely owned by you

Its not my fault if you have a comprehension problem. :ROFLMAO:

What utter nonsense!
not according to me, I didnt say that. The utter nonsense is entirely owned by you
Really?
Free movement, especially from Eastern Europe to West is part of a Neoliberal policy.
What like Schengen? :rolleyes:
Schengen Area?
"The Schengen Area is an area comprising 26 European states that have officially abolished passport and all other types of border control at their mutual borders"

What utter nonsense!
The EU is Neoliberal in outlook and Freedom of movement is EU policy , therefore freedom of movement is the natural outcome of Neoliberalism.
Cheap labour has short term benefits for the private interests who import it but long term social consequences for society which has to pay for the social fallout from uncontrolled immigration.

The EU is Neoliberal in outlook and Freedom of movement is EU policy , therefore freedom of movement is the natural outcome of Neoliberalism.
Cheap labour has short term benefits for the private interests who import it but long term social consequences for society which has to pay for the social fallout from uncontrolled immigration.

Who is responsible for uncontrolled immigration in the UK?

The UK government, or the EU ?

Sponsored Links
Back