Spade wood bits

A few dents in it now. Made that little box on it from scrap cuts which features hand cut dovetails. Not very good at them but they turned out ok here I think.
decorbox2.png

Sponsored Links
mmmm wots in the festo box?

from about a mile away your dovetails look fine :LOL:
must admit aint done any of them since i was at college.

Is that router cutter set in the wooden box the one from "The Woodworker" years back? Mine's done loads of work and apart from the quarter inch straight cutter, is still going on.

Nice open handle dovetail saw, I have one of those router bit sets too handy for taking on site

Sponsored Links
Of 1010 in the festo box.
The 1/4 router bit set is by Astra. Not sure where I picked em up.

The dovetail saw is a Lie Nielsen. Still not sure whether to actually use it or mount it in the glass display cabinet in the lounge its quality is so fine. :mrgreen:

i have the same router,CRACKING BITS OF KIT AINT IT?
had mine now about 15 years :?: if not longer.
thrown a lot of work at it and its still going,only thing ive replaced in that time was the variable switch.
mind you they aint cheap are they ;)

Yes its superb quality. Makes my dewalt seem like scrap and it ain't a bad router.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back