Spanish nationals from the Gambia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you claiming that the five dead men had acquired EU citizenship?

Well, it said on the news that they were Spanish nationals from the Gambia so I suppose I am. I wasn't aware that the Gambia was a part of Spain.
If you know better I will be happy to be corrected.

Sponsored Links
Are you claiming that the five dead men had acquired EU citizenship?

Well, it said on the news that they were Spanish nationals from the Gambia so I suppose I am. I wasn't aware that the Gambia was a part of Spain.
If you know better I will be happy to be corrected.
It said, "they were Spanish nationals of Gambian origin."
You have absolutely no idea how they gained their Spanish citizenship, or how far back their Gambian origins go!
You're just exploiting a sentence on the news about five people being killed by accident to pursue your own political agenda!

You have absolutely no idea how they gained their Spanish citizenship,
No, I don't that's what I find puzzling.
You're just exploiting a sentence on the news about five people being killed by accident to pursue your own political agenda!
I don't have a political agenda, just a common sense one. :rolleyes:
I understand you have some oriental origin. No-ones puzzling, doubting or questioning your UK citizenship.

Sponsored Links
Fatal industrial accidents used to be quite common in the UAE, we used to send a years wages plus their months salary with the body, the relatives were quite happy with that..

A common sense agenda is not xenophobic.

It's not xenophobic to think that this is a small island with limited resources and infrastructure.
It's not xenophobic to think that there is a limit to how many people can come here to live.
It's not xenophobic to realize that we are pushing close to that limit.
It's not xenophobic to want your country to evolve naturally with time, rather than to be changed completely almost overnight by importing thousands and thousands of people with different cultures en masse.
It's not xenophobic to think that a better way would be to allow controlled immigration as espoused by the campaigners to leave the EU.
It's not xenophobic to be glad that the leave side won, and to hope that pretty soon controlled immigration is what we will have.

I understand you have some oriental origin. No-ones puzzling, doubting or questioning your UK citizenship.

Nor should they, I was born here as were my mother and father. If I upped and went to work for lower than the average wage in some foreign country that I have no connection to, and I was one of many thousands doing just that. And if that foreign country was populated by people who had seen their average wage driven down by me and my fellow immigrants....I'm fcking certain there would be plenty questioning my origins and what I was doing there.

I remember you stating that you are an immigrant, what origin are you Himmi? I find it strange that you bring up Mr Sooeys "origin". Every time yours is questioned the thread soon vanishes (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
if that foreign country was populated by people who had seen their average wage driven down by me and my fellow immigrants....

How does that work?

Well....you get loads of people from other countries come work in your country. They work for less than the locals and drive the labour rate down.

It's not my question. It's your question. And mitch has answered it for you.

What are average earnings in UK today? And what were they 1 year ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back