Spillage test on back boiler

Been in exactly same position we had an 8500 property council contract an had a number of issues with open flues in bedrooms befor rule changes many years ago and combi`s fitted in wrong positions in bathrooms.
Bosses said just ignore them as council won`t alter them and we might lose lucrative contract, we refused and guess what the money was found for balanced flue appliances an alterations,
Is there not a scheme in scotland that BG pay all costs and lease heatin back to council thus its not a cost issue to install RS appliances

Sponsored Links
don't think anything like that exists here or our clients would have been onto it, the warmdeal scheme is run up here by BG now rather than EAGA but social landlords don't qualify, its good to comment and have comments come back that are rational and sensible rather than some who come from some who shall remain nameless,

Kirkgas, spot on regards lounge being used as temp bedroom. had similar situation. Advise everyone, keep copies, regular checks, as my Corgi inspector said "You cant nail the door shut to stop it happening so keep proof you've informed all parties"

im surprised all of this good natured banter has been allowed to continue so long.

is our good friend bamber now a mod?....hmm .....hot potato :LOL:

Sponsored Links
im surprised all of this good natured banter has been allowed to continue so long.

OI KEV! you`ve removed all me posts!
:LOL: :LOL: How sad, I seem to have upset you. :LOL: :LOL: For anyone just tuning in Kevplumb is a Mod & if he doesn`t like wot you have to say he `ll remove it. Hurrah! :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: How sad, I seem to have upset you. :LOL: :LOL: For anyone just tuning in Kevplumb is a Mod & if he doesn`t like wot you have to say he `ll remove it. Hurrah! :LOL: :LOL:

is this bambers attempt to disguise his mod status? :LOL:

is this bambers attempt to disguise his mod status? :LOL:

Bamber a mod, nah can't see Bamber on a scooter. He's a rocker and probably teararses about on a dirty big Kawasaki.

Bamber a mod, nah can't see Bamber on a scooter. He's a rocker and probably teararses about on a dirty big Kawasaki.

Harley Davidson actually :D

i wish i was tough enough to get all my posts removed, oh well i'll just have to content myself with saying sensible things that get left on

i wish i was tough enough to get all my posts removed, oh well i'll just have to content myself with saying sensible things that get left on

go on, give it a try, call him a bad word.

You lucky lucky lucky lucky Barsteward

I am seething wif jealousy

What have you got Bamber Cooldude Gaspipe

:)

Harley Davidson FatBoy 1550 cc. Beast of a bike ;)

& No, you can`t have a backy.

You lucky lucky lucky lucky Barsteward

I am seething wif jealousy

What have you got Bamber Cooldude Gaspipe

Harley Davidson FatBoy 1550 cc. Beast of a bike ;)

& No, you can`t have a backy.

Ohhh nice

Mate if you did give me a backy I could guarantee you'd be doing a wheelie

so best that you stick to your guns and dont let me

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back