Splash...

It was me who soaked you. I posted a question in the electrics forum and got a lot of po-faced crap about part p and bulldust regulations and i only wanted to change a light switch, so gave back some karma.

Sponsored Links
Then you wait until there is a gap in the traffic. Works for me.

Joe you're not grasping the situation here, you sit in your car waiting near a puddle until a pedestrian comes along, then when they've nowhere to run you soak them. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Before joe comes on here shooting his mouth off, I'd like to say that the onus is on the driver, not the pedestrian, to avoid the puddle.

It happened again today. I was walking in the same direction as the car who drenched me and did not hear it coming as there was other traffic on the road. It was not a Honda, and I don't think vibro was driving: couldn't see the wig, anyway!

This time, I rang the police. They tried to tell me it was only an offence if it was deliberate and in that case the offence is assault. She would not entertain due care and reluctantly took the details for someone else to investigate. Don't hold out much hope.

EDIT:

Just had a call from GMP. It's not an offence, there's nothing I can do apparently. "Puddles can land anywhere" she told me.

Sponsored Links
Well, the brief glimpse I had of the back of your head looked OK!

Sponsored Links
Back