Spotify Invite

Sponsored Links
been on this site for years its great just download a recorder and set it on what you here and make your own albums.

whats that new song love it but dont know the name or singer all i know is
its a female and lyrics are something like.

new york will drive you crazy,

Sponsored Links
so was that it or not?

anyway.. your turn to help me now..
there's an advert on for a game called "bayoneta".. and the music is a remix of a song i've heard, but i've no idea what the name is or who sung it..

the lyrics go "I'm going in for the kill, doin' it for the thrill, hoping you'll understand, dont let go of my hand.." or something along those lines..

so was that it or not?

there's an advert on for a game called "bayoneta".. and the music is a remix of a song i've heard, but i've no idea what the name is or who sung it..

the lyrics go "I'm going in for the kill, doin' it for the thrill, hoping you'll understand, dont let go of my hand.." or something along those lines..

that was it coljack belter

so was that it or not?

that was it coljack belter

it does ring a bell sounds like i heard it from a film i watched

just logged onto i-tunes and Journey - don't stop believin' is number 5 in their chart...
has it been used on something recently?

yeah that's the one I downloaded and the one they put on the bayonetta advert, but i couldn't remember the skream remix bit..

Sponsored Links
Back