Van Speakers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a van with a built in CD player, its always been a poor quality sound to the point I very rarely bother!
I am wondering if its possible these days to buy a couple of small bluetooth speakers so I can spotify music to them?
And if is, does anyone have any recommendations?

Sponsored Links
No I don't think so! I have my play lists on spotify so I could just start it when I decided to go anywhere.

Wouldn't you have to use your phone whilst driving?

Many people do that anyway, mine is stuck on the windscreen in my van and it becomes the satnav/radio...

The problem with van speakers is they're usually in the door and pointing at your feet! Unlike cars, it's rare for vans to have tweeters at higher level which is what you really need!

I chucked a pair of old computer speakers on my dashboard, but if you don't want to change things too much then just chuck a decent bluetooth speaker on the dash, I've got a JBL Flip 5 which is great!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back