Stop Moaning Be Happy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Everyone seems to be moaning . I'm not , my chick gave birth to a beautiful baby girl at 1835 Friday 10 Sep..............puts everything in perspective :D :D :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
cheers guys ..........keep up the humour..............some great posts on the go

congrats to you and your girl friday :D :D
hope they are both well[ and you of course jasy]

big all

Sponsored Links
ooooo and by the way jasy

have you ever known me to be other than happy :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D :D

Congrats J - is this number one?

It is an absolutely fantastic experience to see the baby you both created being born. I cried more than the baby - both times!!

We are expecting number 3 on November 22nd... 2 boys already - what's the betting it'll be a third?

Well i understand that you are still learning :eek: :eek: and to some extent so am i.......................i have a son, but it takes a man to have a girl...........................or so i am told, so i now have a great deal to learn ;) and by the way...............it was worth it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

the day we stop learning is at the other end of the life cycle :D :D :D

have you chosen a name yet :LOL: :LOL:

Wait until you have a baby girl born on the dining room floor. Who needs hospitals! :eek:

securespark said:
We are expecting number 3 on November 22nd... 2 boys already - what's the betting it'll be a third?
I thought they can tell you what sex the baby is now or is that still a secret ?

ps Congrats Jasy, don't forget the ear plugs !

hermione is the name......................it was a big surprise we did not know what we were having........................good luck in Nov ;)

Very many congratulations, I would have posted earlier but I had to break up a fight between our 3 young boys. I'm not entirely sure about thre birth process though, I was nearly sick!! Still it's worth it :) :)
. I think :LOL:

Congratulations buddy!

Consider Hermione's head wetted!
cheers.gif

I have two girls, one wife and one bathroom...

And a long wait!

Thanx to all. Head well and truly wetted !! :mrgreen: Really enjoy this site great laugh..thankyou again

well done.
just think yourself lucky you did'nt have twins like me .a girl & a boy,spent the last 6 years trying to explain to strangers "no they are not identical twins as one is a boy the other is a girl" a very common mistake apparently :LOL:
all kids are great.

Sponsored Links
Back