Stuart Hall

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I see that Stuart hall the TV celeb has been charged with rape and 14 counts of sex abuse and will appear in court some time next month, I await the outcome with bated breath?

Sponsored Links
He'll play his joker - he's too old to go to prison and he's reformed decades ago so what good would it do?

Prison is a house of correction. He corrected himself 40 years ago. He's a wealthy man - make him pay his victims compensation. Make him sell his house and sieze his pensions. That would make a positive contribution to the lives of his victims.

Sponsored Links
Yet another witchunt begins. Another persons charactor assassinated on heresay and sketchy years old information.
Nothing all all can be proved beyond reasonable doubt.
Total waste of public money -AGAIN.
It is disgusting .

I just wonder-- would these allegations be made if he was not in the public eye and a fairly rich man ?. Not a chance in hell !!!

If these people are found guilty as charged they should do jail time, if they are deemed to be too old then they should be given a mega fine, after all they are all in the millionaire class, the monies recieved should go into a central pot to to recompence their victims.

AND-- if these people are proved innocent-- they should be paid very substantial damages indeed.
The accusers should also face charges and be made to empty their purses too and also be jailed for ruining a innocent persons life.. That would make anyone else who is considering dragging and micky mouse allegations up from the past--think very carefully before they spout off.

Its ALL about money money money isn't it. I get sick of hearing the word 'compensation'.
No wonder this country is going down the pan.

So, we send amessage out to all wealthy pensioners that you are free to commit crime and not do any prison time.

Brilliant joe.

Or do we just send the poor criminal pensioners to prison?

Veering off at a tangent, why has nobody commented on PP's comments? Is it because he is such a nob making ridiculous comments that he is being totally ignored??

The crown prosecution service do not press charges unless they have a cast iron case against the accused, victims of these crimes deserve every penny they get in compensation for ruined lives.

joedavis70";p="2651170 said:
The crown prosecution service do not press charges unless they have a cast iron case against the accused,

That is where you are VERY wrong Joe.
Many cases are dropped after charges have been cast.
Usually when the defence lawyers have found chinks and lies in the evidence submitted.
Lots of cases are also dropped because 'police' evidence is not quite accurate.

ps-- why does everything come down to money ??>

Whatever the outcome his life is ruined. I feel sorry for his wife.

You "A" HOLE!! What about the lives he's destroyed!!

Jo PLEASE put your brain into gear BEFORE you open your mouth!!

You "A" HOLE!! What about the lives he's destroyed!!

Jo PLEASE put your brain into gear BEFORE you open your mouth!!

You haven't even heard the charges. :confused:

Hang on a minute. Has he been found guilty yet? Has he even been tried yet?

Whatever happened to 'innocent until proven guilty'?

Anyone can make allegations. Even if found not guilty, an accused's life can be ruined. In such situations, I feel it only fair that any person accused of such a disgusting crime, and then found to be innocent, should be paid compensation.

There but for the grace of God go any of us.

Sponsored Links
Back