Stuart Hall

Sponsored Links
AND-- if these people are proved innocent-- they should be paid very substantial damages indeed.
-so you're suggesting compensation.

But wait...
Its ALL about money money money isn't it. I get sick of hearing the word 'compensation'.
No wonder this country is going down the pan.

AND-- if these people are proved innocent-- they should be paid very substantial damages indeed.
-so you're suggesting compensation.

But wait...
Its ALL about money money money isn't it. I get sick of hearing the word 'compensation'.
No wonder this country is going down the pan.

I am suggesting that the people who accuse innocent people and ruin their lives- should be made to pay for any financial loses that the accused has suffered--ie: in Mr Halls case- chances are he will never work in his field(media) again. Innocent or Guilty.
Not quite the same as losses for a person/scrote who has ruined someones life-by false accusations and and who takes a chance on gaining from such accusations. What have 'they' lost ??

Seems like far too many people are jumping on the bandwagon now .
It's about time we hear about some of the people in other cases who have done the accusing - and after investigation- their accusations have been dismissed. We never hear that side - do we ?.

Whatever the outcome his life is ruined. I feel sorry for his wife.

If the allegations ARE true and IF he is convicted why should you feel sorry for his wife??

If these allegations ARE true then surely he should have thought about his wife then!!

Sponsored Links
Wikipedia said:
Operation Yewtree is a police investigation into alleged sexual abuse, predominantly the abuse of children, by the British media personality Jimmy Savile (who died in 2011) and others.

Note the word "others". The article goes on to name some of those 'others', all of them well known to most people and therefore, probably, deserving of the label 'celebrity'.

Now I have to ask myself, just how many 'celebrities' there are out there? For the sake of argument, could you name a thousand? The percentage cannot be all that big. So, unless 'celebrities' have an exceptionally high tendency to commit sexual offences against children, why are there not also another sixty thousand 'ordinary' citizens under investigation? :?: :?: :?:

And on a somewhat different - but related - note, if a well known Tory peer had been accused of some other major crime: robbery, kidnapping, murder even, would anybody have taken any notice? I suspect that most people's first thought would have been "don't be ridiculous". Don't you find that a bit odd? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Wikipedia said:
Operation Yewtree is a police investigation into alleged sexual abuse, predominantly the abuse of children, by the British media personality Jimmy Savile (who died in 2011) and others.

And on a somewhat different - but related - note, if a well known Tory peer had been accused of some other major crime: robbery, kidnapping, murder even, would anybody have taken any notice? I suspect that most people's first thought would have been "don't be ridiculous". Don't you find that a bit odd? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I think it would depend on; who he had robbed, who he had kidnapped and who he had murdered :cool: however when children are involved then they deserve all they get and more if they are guilty.

CPS often press charges- when they are 'leaned on'' by either the police or public/media opinion/influence.

And- for the particular person who commented on the fact I am being ignored -- it's no big deal.
You obviously have not had experience of the real world in which we live .

Please try and occupy yourself instead of looking for a 'chink in my armour'. Your comments mean nothing to me- because your purpose is to instigate trouble for me on this forum.

Also- remember - public opinion 'ALWAYS' influenced by the media is very often wrong .
A judge keeps a open mind in a case and always deals with proven facts-not heresay.
A jury should do the same -- but - unfortunately- they are merely members of the public and read newspapers too.
Innocent- until PROVEN guilty . You must remember that.

Innocent- until PROVEN guilty . You must remember that.

WHO has said he is guilty????
No one as far as I have heard, that's why he isn't in jail.
If he is proven guilty though I hope they throw the book at him and don't miss. UNTIL then judgement is reserved.
peterpisspot seems to be very strident about the rights of possible historical sex offenders whenever the subject comes up, usually to the point of dissing the evidence and character of the accusers, no matter how many of them there may be.
Kinda makes me wonder if he's got a guilty conscience.

Veering off at a tangent, why has nobody commented on PP's comments? Is it because he is such a nob making ridiculous comments that he is being totally ignored??

Pred...in our local pub there is a guy who tells lies, spits venom,spouts shoit and bores the backside off everyone........so we all ignore him,sound familiar?

I know he has not been convicted YET....but I do not care what anyone says I suspect he will be found guilty in due course...KARMA is alive an kicking....although it may upset some of the gary glitter supporters on here

Veering off at a tangent, why has nobody commented on PP's comments? Is it because he is such a nob making ridiculous comments that he is being totally ignored??

Pred...in our local pub there is a guy who tells lies, spits venom,spouts shoit and bores the backside off everyone........so we all ignore him,sound familiar?
I bet i know who that person is too.
Seems a long way for him to go-- Yorkshire !!

now- do me a favour and 'back off'.
You and the same 'old gang' are just trying to cause trouble .

There is no gang........ paranoid.....I could see what type of character you was a good while ago and now others have seen right through you too.....we cant all be wrong can we!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Back