Stuart Hall

There is no gang........ paranoid.....I could see what type of character you was a good while ago and now others have seen right through you too.....we cant all be wrong can we!!!!!!!!!
Yes- you can and are.
You feel safer with people stood behind you . It's the way you are made. You cant fight your own battles .
I on the other hand 'can'.
No big deal.
Usuall jealousy comes to mind . :) .
Please do not contact me again- I have tired of you .
Goodnight and goodbye.

Sponsored Links
There is no gang........ paranoid.....I could see what type of character you was a good while ago and now others have seen right through you too.....we cant all be wrong can we!!!!!!!!!
Yes- you can and are.
You feel safer with people stood behind you . It's the way you are made. You cant fight your own battles .
I on the other hand 'can'.
No big deal.
Usuall jealousy comes to mind . :) .
Please do not contact me again- I have tired of you .
Goodnight and goodbye.

Nobody is stood behind me..so wrong...I am accessing this site on my own ..and I am my own man ...
What battles? this is a forum???
and you can fight your battles on a forum?
Jealous of what..??
I have never contacted you , only try to point out where you have been caught out telling lies,spitting venom and being vindictive...but then again the other folk on this forum have now noted this too.....maybe mikefromlondon is your online friend but he may be gullible or not seen you for what you are yet..
I only say goodnight and goodbye to folk I respect ....so I will refrain from doing that.

but then again the other folk on this forum have now noted this too.

Just like yourself bodgeit they noticed it a long time ago. There's an unwelcome bad smell hanging round this forum that won't go away, just like a used pizzpot.

peterperfection";p="2651833 said:
Innocent- until PROVEN guilty . You must remember that.

he is guilty????
he isn't in jail.
he is guilty, I hope they throw the book at him ,. peterpisspot, sex offenders, dissing , guilty .

The above are extracts from sooeys post. Just to avoid any confusion.
Quite a lot of usual abuse.

same old tune .
Very disturbing indeed.

Please do not comment on my posts again Sooey-. I feel as I am being stalked again again again.
Just let it go .

Has anyone ever put forth with such an obviously flawed and ridiculously stupid 'argument' to try and win a point on here?
wot a w*nker. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

By the way pizzpot, if you don't like people commenting on your posts don't post them. In other words you dont like the forum, take a walk.
In the meantime I, and no doubt others will continue to point out your stupidity whenever it takes our fancy.

Sponsored Links
Yet another witchunt begins. Another persons charactor assassinated on heresay and sketchy years old information.
Nothing all all can be proved beyond reasonable doubt.
Total waste of public money -AGAIN.
It is disgusting .

I just wonder-- would these allegations be made if he was not in the public eye and a fairly rich man ?. Not a chance in hell !!!

He's admitted it, is that reasonably enough beyond doubt for you? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-22379286

Yet another witchunt begins. Another persons charactor assassinated on heresay and sketchy years old information.
Nothing all all can be proved beyond reasonable doubt.
Total waste of public money -AGAIN.
It is disgusting .

I just wonder-- would these allegations be made if he was not in the public eye and a fairly rich man ?. Not a chance in hell !!!

He's admitted it, is that reasonably enough beyond doubt for you? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-22379286[/QUOTE]

Yup, he admitted it, having gone public a few months back saying how ridiculous it was, would be able to defend etc.

Not that I have any interested in what well known people (refuse to use that 'celeb' word) do, but will his initial derision at being charged be remembered by other people who are now facing similar 'charges'?

My guess is (as a bloke)is that victims of these well known people never ever thought they would be believed, until that JS person died and the ensuing shambles over a tribute to him by the BBC bought out enough bravery in those victims to come forward, and pass the tipping point.

Dreadnought

http://www.ministryoftruth.me.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/rapestatsinfo.jpg
rapestatsinfo.jpg

IF the graphic figures are correct between 'Charged' to 'Outcome'.
3303 Suspects charged.
2428 Commited for trial.
802 Convicted of Rape.

'On average' :-
415 of those convicted had entered guilty plea.
So 387 were convicted having entered not guilty plea?.

387 ÷ 3303 = 0.117 or 11.7% of those charged, entering not guilty plea, were found guilty.

Be handy if we knew how many of the guilty were wealthy enough to employ more able briefs than the establishment... Not many I'll wager.

-0-

His defence said he was of otherwise exemplary character.

In 1991, he allegedly stole sausages and coffee from Safeway (now Waitrose) in Wilmslow.

His defence back then must have also said he was of otherwise exemplary character because he got off.

And he was acquitted.

It's been reported that he was advised to plead guilty because of 'overwhelming' evidence. Surely that would suggest more than statements alone.
Pictures??? his personal diary entries???? Could be a multitude of things.
Either way....

Guilty...Hang him, he has to go.

Sponsored Links
Back