Stuart Hall

Last I knew he was living in Wilmslow, He may have moved since then though.

Sponsored Links
bet he will be out in about 6 mths if not less.

just because of his age,still a precedent has now been set,how many of the others will get lenient sentences???

Probably because all the judiciary are kiddie fiddlers too, :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Ken Barlow is next, his brief said he's..." looking forward to defending his self"...I bet he is....not.

Not sure what jailing him achieves really. Not in any way apologising for what he did, or taking anything away from his victims, but jail is supposed to be a punishment and deterrent, well the deterrent bit is not really applicable in this case. I feel a more sensible punishment would be appropriate.

Not sure what jailing him achieves really. Not in any way apologising for what he did, or taking anything away from his victims, but jail is supposed to be a punishment and deterrent, well the deterrent bit is not really applicable in this case. I feel a more sensible punishment would be appropriate.

You could use that argument for any criminal offence, and we would not then have any prisons. And what sanctions would we have then against criminal behaviour?

You could use that argument for any criminal offence, and we would not then have any prisons. And what sanctions would we have then against criminal behaviour?

Sharia law?? :confused: :confused:

Well, I agree to an extent, but I don't like the idea of forking out thousands of taxpayers money for no change, he's very unlikely to re-offend, however I completely agree he needs punishment though.

how much tax payers money has it cost to keep brady and hindley since 1966?
hanging was abolished late 65, what a shame.
bring back Albert Pierpoint.....I wish.

how much tax payers money has it cost to keep brady and hindley since 1966?
hanging was abolished late 65, what a shame.
bring back Albert Pierpoint.....I wish.

who concluded that "capital punishment was not a deterrent"

Sponsored Links
Back