Stupid 'eco' features

Some rules cause more harm or have the opposite effect to what they were introduced to improve

classic example are dump flush valves on toilets

to save water :LOL::LOL:

it estimated that some thing like 10 Olympic size pools of water are lost per day from leaking dump valves

how much was lost from traditional syphons
Zilch :LOL:

dare say the EU were involved some where in the caper

Sponsored Links
Texas has taken a conscious decision not to connect to either of the "National Grid" systems that cover the rest of Continental USA, so it is incapapable of receiving assistance from other suppliers.
Are you saying that taking an isolationist approach is a bad move? I'm shocked I tell you, shocked! Its like working with your neighbours has benefits or something.

Some rules cause more harm or have the opposite effect to what they were introduced to improve

classic example are dump flush valves on toilets

to save water :LOL::LOL:

it estimated that some thing like 10 Olympic size pools of water are lost per day from leaking dump valves

how much was lost from traditional syphons
Zilch :LOL:

dare say the EU were involved some where in the caper
Wrong. It was the UK who chose to adopt these.
You may notice we can still get syphon systems. In fact I have always got syphon systems for this reason.

I should point out that one reason they have so many wind turbines is that they knew it tied them into gas supply, as the intermittency requried gas as a back up when the wind drops. As there are some very rich people in Texas with a vested interest in supplying gas, it comes as no surprise they have so much wind energy.

Sponsored Links
It'll be interesting to see how much the development and spread of V2G charging will actually be a solution to intermittent generation problems as more EV's come on line...

Wrong. It was the UK who chose to adopt these.
You may notice we can still get syphon systems. In fact I have always got syphon systems for this reason.

yeah remoaners

probably some french good idea :LOL:

Yes syphon wc are still available

most in domestic installs are now push button dump valves

Back