Subway breakfasts - advisory note

Subs are lovely, the 12" club sub in italian rustic is fantastic. maybe we just have good ones round here. I like maccy d's occasionally although they sit like lead in your belly afterwards i really wish they'd bring the mega mac back, cos i have to have 2 big macs. KFC, sooo variable, if you get a good one, then they are lovely, but generally, they're just dripping in grease. pizza hut pizza's are lovely too, domino's not so good.

:rolleyes: bloater

Sponsored Links
I have never had a Sub because after going in to buy one I didn't think they were worth the money.

The last time I had a shop burger was Mac's in Swindon 30 years ago. It tasted like cardboard. Has it changed ?

I feel sorry for people who have become connoisseur's and can discuss Subs and Burgers on a forum. :cry:

i find that the 12" is a bit too much.....and the 6" isnt quite enough.....

Sponsored Links
i find that the 12" is a bit too much.....and the 6" isnt quite enough.....
Have you any idea of the physical harm that Conny suffers when he reads posts such as this?? He's going to have a fit :LOL: :LOL:

Subs are lovely, the 12" club sub in italian rustic is fantastic. maybe we just have good ones round here. I like maccy d's occasionally although they sit like lead in your belly afterwards i really wish they'd bring the mega mac back, cos i have to have 2 big macs. KFC, sooo variable, if you get a good one, then they are lovely, but generally, they're just dripping in grease. pizza hut pizza's are lovely too, domino's not so good.

Do you EVER eat proper food?

Of course, I have real OJ with my big mac and KFC and diet coke with me dominoes (if its part of the deal that week) Nom NOm!!

Of course, I have real OJ with my big mac and KFC and diet coke with me dominoes (if its part of the deal that week) Nom NOm!!

and lager with everything else................EddieM, or "slim boy fat" as he likes to be known :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back