sunvic 3 port valve replacement

Sponsored Links
Bung, repair kit, refill & test - about a half hour job, or buy a whole valve body if you want - Ive got a couple on the van ;)

Why the 13amp fuse?

Mr. W.

thats what was in when i opened it what size should it be duh looked at the box just saw the 5 amp rating on it :oops:

Sponsored Links
hi guys, i had a sunvic douval 3 port valve, which was leaking for god knows how long, on to the pump hence scaling up all pipes and pump, causing the fuse on mains supply to blow every time power was turned on. now i have had the diverter valve and pump replaced by my plumber.

now the problem is, that boiler fires up with the cylinder stat on demand. but does not do the same with the room stat, meaning the heating would not come on through the room stat. it would come on though, if diverter valve manually opened.

can some one kindly help me out

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back