Superglue on Dashboard

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I foolishly tried to keep my mobile phone holder in place with superglue on my plastic dashboard and now have horrible glue marks all over it - is there a way to remove without damaging the plastic!? thanks! :( :oops:

please note 6a your post has been edited

Sponsored Links
And the result? Or does this mad rule about not adding to older posts preclude us from finding out if this stuff works?

I know I'm new here, but can the powers that be please rethink that rule in particular?

Sponsored Links
Confiteor said:
Or does this mad rule about not adding to older posts preclude us from finding out if this stuff works?

Confiteor, welcome to the forums, its nice to know you have read the forum rules :) but since the post you replied to is under a month old you are not breaking any rules.

We have this particular rule because often people will ask (as you have) did xyz work, trouble is quite often the original poster never replies, take this post for example, started in June 2002 "finished" in October 2002, then replied to in January 2003, and again in March 2004 (no other posts between) and again in August 2004

Did the first poster ever reply? NO

I really do hope that Henry_the_Chimp (who started post) does reply, but as yet he has only made 2 posts (both here) so i will cross my fingers for you :)

This is only one such example there are others, so in answer to the other part of your question

Confiteor said:
I know I'm new here, but can the powers that be please rethink that rule in particular?

We have thought, and it stays

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back