Systemate 2000

I find Gledhill products reliable and well designed.

how would you possibly know?? as by your own admissions you don't install, you don't service and you certainly don't repair any heating products???
You see the odd one in magazines you read sales blurb and maybe you've seen the odd new one in real life. Stop making assumptions and guessing. No one here will back up your claims, so give us some information, some facts or tell us about your experiences that makes you think they're so reliable. Your so convinced yourself, so tell us why? what makes you believe it? I'm interested to know how you come to these conclusions.
Im still waiting for a reply or is there nothing you can say to back up your claims?

I don't need to justify anything to the likes of you. Just read and learn - if you can.

Sponsored Links
What you fail to see is that everyone on this forum with any experience of gledhill boilermates thinks they are rubbish, yet you keep telling us we are all wrong. You can't explain why or justify your comments in anyway. Please explain to me how do I learn if you won't expand on your comments??
One can only come to the conclusion that you are making it up as you go along if you can't answer the question.

What you fail to see is that everyone on this forum with any experience of gledhill boilermates thinks they are rubbish
Actually, it isn't everyone, since I don't think that they're rubbish.

And to clear up the point about which company went bust and which didn't...

GWS_statement.gif
GBP_Statement.gif

Sponsored Links
What you fail to see is that everyone on this forum with any experience of gledhill boilermates thinks they are rubbish,

All of them? nah!

Show me someone who thinks they are good then, because I struggle to see anyone supporting you. So why should we think that you understand them? you've said nothing to back up your claims as usual. More made up nonsense.

whilst i agree that bigburner is a tool the BM2 was a good unit. BM3 is an overcomplicated turd. ive not had much to do with the 2000 series or anything since then but i dont have any particularly serious problems with the few 2000 series that i have locally.

I haven't seen a BM3 up close.

BM2's got themselves a reputation for sludging, and wayward PCBs.

BM2000's seem pretty reliable to me.

Pulsacoil 2000s were rough and ready, but childishly simple to diagnose and fix. Pulsacoil A Classes are more sophisticated, but seem to be more reliable too.

The principle of each of them seems sound, and the build quality more than adequate, so I don't know why people don't like them.

BM2's got themselves a reputation for sludging, and wayward PCBs.

pcb's fair enough.

IMO sludge is only problem for unloved BM2's. my old BM2, now owned by my mate, has only had a stuck ballcock in 12 years. if you are reasonably good to them they are reasonably reliable. if you ignore them they are as unreliable as anything else in this world.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back