Taking a break

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just in case any of you notice that I am missing, I am letting you know that I have decided to take a break from DIYNot.

Tbh, I am sick and tired of all the bad feeling and baiting that goes on here. I come on here as a break from the long, boring days I am forced to spend at home & whilst it used to be fun, it no longer is.

I wish all the lovely people in here a long hot summer full of pleasures and to all the not so nice people, I hope it rains wherever you go ;) :LOL:

Toffs, GaryM has my email addy can you email me with an update on your little boy? hope he's OK xxx

Sponsored Links
oh thats great Brighty.. you told me to remind you nearer my birthday ( 13th June ) you were gonna suprise me with a lovely 56 candle cake, like you posted RichardP :mad: have a restful sabbatical catch you when you return P M :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Brightness said:
Just in case any of you notice that I am missing, I am letting you know that I have decided to take a break from DIYNot.
I think I might join you, metaphorically.

The abuse etc from other members I can take - generally it's from people whose opinions are worthless, but if I'm going to be the victim of a lying megalomaniac with a delete button then I wonder what the point is in staying....

Wasnt so long ago that every post was 'partp' & suprima...now :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Dammit, I only come here for General discussion because I like to hear whats on peoples minds back home and roll in some witty British banter - now and again I make up some DIY *******s - Dont leave me with Joe!

ban-all-sheds said:
Brightness said:
I think I might join you, metaphorically.

The abuse etc from other members I can take - generally it's from people whose opinions are worthless, but if I'm going to be the victim of a lying megalomaniac with a delete button then I wonder what the point is in staying....

At least you get (albeit suspect) explanations. I just get silently deleted, quite rude I find for a member of such long standing, and rarely for any offensive content.

booty.gif

keyplayer said:
At least you get (albeit suspect) explanations. I just get silently deleted, quite rude I find for a member of such long standing, and rarely for any offensive content.

The mods here do a great job on the whole and it is a tough one to please everyone. If you don't break the rules you won't get deleted. I hope people will join with me in supporting the mods. Its about time we got behind them. :D

====================================

:)

Hear, Hear!!
If folks would stop and think about how hard it is to constantly try to referee a match between opposing views...when no one wants to compromise and a happy medium cant be reached, then someone with some kind of 'authority' needs to step in and try to make it relatively pleasant for those of us who are not in line of the scrimmage and are trying hard to stay out of the line of fire....it's not as though they take a 'devious' pleasure out of it...probably just the opposite...why it probably takes a special kind of understanding to be a mod. I personally would never make a good one. ;)

Taking a trip down to Abergavenny -- Hoping the weather is fine ! ;)

noodlz said:
If you don't break the rules you won't get deleted.

With the greatest respect this comment is drivel. Absolute nonsense.

Sponsored Links
Back