Taking possession of something you own.

Why to both sides? They have very different interests and commitments.

A LL can usually quite quickly re-let a house or flat, a tenant needs much more advance notice, to find somewhere else, plus make new arrangements for themselves and maybe their family.

Sponsored Links
I see you are determined to ignore the fact that houses cost twice as much, relative to wages, as they did when you were young.
you might have missed that far to many think its far more important to have the latest i phone and new lease car than save for a house .
Oh how i laughed at a family member who straight faced said do you know how hard it is to live these day . Joint income of around 60k

Sponsored Links
You could just tell me ;)
No fault evictions ended in 2017 when PRTs where brought in.

I've said earlier in this trail I support LL's 'not' being able to evict at short notice, however there's a balance to be struck that has been well and truly lost up here.

No fault evictions ended in 2017 when PRTs where brought in.

I've said earlier in this trail I support LL's 'not' being able to evict at short notice, however there's a balance to be struck that has been well and truly lost up here.

Actually the link you gave me was very useful. I had not understood it at first. My fault.

It is definitely all about the balance, and it's very tricky.

Yes they can. All they have to do is, stick in at school, get a good job, work hard, save their pennies etc. Housing shouldn't be put on a plate for people.
Wrong.

Lots of people with well paid jobs can't get onto the property ladder

But insurance is available both for damage and rent arrears?
LLs that are already working on tight margins (believe it or not some are) have to make a decision between taking the risk or having insurance for these areas. Like any insurance it's an unknown, if you have a great tenant for 5 years who then moves out and leaves the place like new, the insurance has been a waste of £££. Obviously all LLs usually have buildings insurance.

now if you were allowed out the ward more often to mingle and talk with real people you see its pretty much the norm with youngsters who in the past would be saving hard to buy a house
You only mix with Trump loving brexers.

Ficko gammons like that are not real people

And It is complete and utter bolox

Sponsored Links
Back