Texacon elite 24 - how to change text banner?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys

just had this alarm installed, engineer has given me the engineer code and installed wintex software, im still reading through manual but the engineer has annoyingly put his company name on the main text banner on the keypads, i have texted him to change it to put something like my house name, he said he will be remotely be able to do tomorrow. I am wondering how would I change it if i did this myself. I have logged onto wintex but haven’t found anything. Is this possible from keypad menu too?

Sponsored Links
well you haven't looked very hard?
look in global options/system text/banner message

Let’s hope you don’t mess around with the programming and then have a break in....

people will play around and have to be very careful about wintex and what you change and whos to say the profile that was left by the installer wasn't the panels finished profile so sending an update with knowing could serious affect the panels programming.

Sponsored Links
Thanks guy, I have done it, im very careful so I wouldn’t change anything I not sure of.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back