Texecom Area's Case sensitive?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
May seem like a daft question, but on a texecom premier, there are options for areas to be set where they can be either a 'a' or an 'A', likewise a 'b' or a 'B'. Are a and A the same, or are they different?? Reason I ask is I have silenced my external sounder whilst bedding in, and now want to reactivate it in area options.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Not sure I follow you to be honest.

Elite panels:-
24 has AREAS AB
48/64 AREAS ABCD
88 AREAS ABCDEFGH
168 AREAS ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP
640 AREAs 1/ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP
AREAs 2/ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP
AREAs 3/ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP
AREAs 4/ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP

The same for the Premier variants except Premier 24 (no areas) and 640 where it depends on the version as to how its split up.

Thanks for the reply.

When selecting some of the options on my elite 24 you can select area 'a' 'A' 'b' or 'B', I wondered whether this was a glitch reserved for higher end panels in the range; or intended to be that way.

Sponsored Links
well as I don't know exactly what you are doing I cant be more specific, I assure you that there is only area A and area B, historically I cant remember which menus off top of my head where the case shows up as a or A during editing.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back