Texecom Premier Elite 24 not alarming/triggering when full set

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, I installed a Texecom Premier Elite 24 a few weeks ago to upgrade an older Texecom system. Everything had been working fine until I programmed the Part Set for my Garage and now the Full Set has stopped working. None of the PIRs or door contacts are triggering the alarm when fully set but the Part Arm is working fine. Does anybody know where I am going wrong please? Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Have you set part set function from zone attributes for each device and not used Area A or Area B as part set-up

Thank you for replying Handymanjo. I have both Full Set and Part Arm in Area A. I haven’t set anything up in Area B

Have you turned on auto part ? , what happens when you full set it ? What does it say in the display ?

Sponsored Links
Yes I’ve turned on Auto Part although that doesn’t seem to be working. When I full set it goes through the normal activation sequence and does the normal beeping and the system arms as you would expect it to but none of the sensors actually trigger the alarm. The display doesn’t say anything, it just shows the date and time as usual

Ok , how is set ? timed exit or entry exit ?does it have a door contact on the entry door ?

Yes I have a door contact on each of the two main doors which are both set as entry/exit and I have 5 PIRs on Guard one of which is Guard Access because you have to pass it when entering through the back door.

Do you understand how auto part works ? It automatically starts to part arm unless you open the entry exit door , it then switches to full set , did you open and close the door when you tested it ? I take it they are hardwired devices and not wireless ?

Thank you for your explanation sparymarka. Yes they are hardwired devices. I have just tried opening the entry exit door before full setting the alarm and then every PIR triggered when I tested it… thank you. But is there any way I can get the alarm to do a full set without having to open the door? I tried disabling Auto Part and that hasn’t helped.

Set it to timed exit instead of entry exit …..plus I would turn off auto part as it can cause some issues if other settings are not correct

Thank you so much sparkymarka… that has worked and everything seems to be operating fine now. You’re a life saver. Thanks again!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back