Texecom Premier Elite 24 possibility of setting an internal warning for part arming

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
I've set up a Texecom Premier Elite panel. Upstairs there are two PIR sensors, downstairs there are three doors with magnetic sensors, three PIRs in different rooms plus one PIR on the stairs which covers the back hall and back door (which has one of the magnetic sensors). I want to set up a part arm for night time use omitting the two upstairs PIRs. I know that I'll forget I've set this and I'll sleepily descend the stairs towards the back door and set off the external alarm. Can anyone advise me if, and how I could arrange that the system sets off just an internal alarm, initially at least, if I trigger the stairs PIR so that I can reset the system without disturbing my neighbours, please?
Thank you for considering this,
Barry

Sponsored Links
Make the pir guard access , this will become a part entry when you part set the system

Thank you Sparkymarka, I don't understand what a part entry means but I'll give it a try. For the sake of my neighbours I won't risk it until daytime tomorrow.
Barry

Sponsored Links
Guard access behaves as follows

with the alarm full set
walk in front of the sensor sets the alarm off
start entry first then activate this sensor alarm ignored during entry.

with the system part set
activating this zone will start the entry timer.

(do not change the zone attributes from the default values as this may change the zone away from this behaviour)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back