texecom update and pir info

Status
Not open for further replies.
alarm you having a drink tonight? im not in to my upper class wines lol, just having a voddy and coke myself.

Sponsored Links
Nope, coffee.

Got a nice BBQ planned though for the weekend, so will get a few bottles in for the peeps.

id have a drink with you and a bbq with you, would love to pick your brains and hear some of your tales.

ps hope you dont use a gas bbq, its not a bbq unless its on coals (or a wood fire of course)

just ordered the Texecom Odyssey 4E aswell, think it was sparkymarka that recommend that.

now shock sensors, are these actually used in the trade, i have lots of windows and most of these windows have 2 openings each. cant realisticaly add contacts to every window.

also have a downstairs bathroom with 2 windows, i belive pir (dt) are out of the question in a bathroom due to mositure from shower etc (causing damage to the pir eventually maybe)

how should i protect the the bathroom.

Your welcome to the BBQ

As for advise about suspect equipment. You know my stance.

Sponsored Links
fine ill do my own research, lets hope i dont buy the wrong stuff which leaves my bathroom upprotected - thanks for that.

8x knight grade 3 contacts, should be around £8.99 each, 8 x £8.99 = £71.92 jumper selectable eol etc

got 8 them for under £7 inc vat and delivery, so thats a saving of around £65 another out of this world bargin.

he can thinks what he wants, i have not knowingly bought any stolen goods, and have no reason to belive they are stolen.

bought from ebay from a member that has been active since 2004, with 100% feedback.

all ready scouting my next bargins.

very lucky the word "think" was put there, or my solicitor would of been instructed to act, deframed in public - very nice indeed

i have not knowingly bought any stolen goods, and have no reason to believe they are stolen.

STOLEN???????

With the prices you quote , they have to be. Or so old they are obsolete.

As mentioned before post the bar codes, then we shall see.

if ebay was selling stolen goods, i think they would of been shut down years ago dont you?

the prices i quote are the real prices, most of my bargins have been won in a auction because my bid was the highest bid.

some big buisness also sell on ebay, just like your friends who sell products cheaper on ebay then what they do on there own website.

argos
ebuyer
maplins

just 3 companys that choose to sell on ebay.

My "friends" ???

And yes , many sites sell stolen goods. Pretend to not do so.

Source.................the Police.
Google yourself silly for proof.

alexa

top uk websites

in 5th place comes ebay, there is not any other shoping site in the uk that gets more visits then ebay.

only google, you tube, facebook and bbc online have more site traffic then ebay.

ebay has more traffic then the gurdian newspaper or any other newspaper for that matter.

that is the facts, the fact is ebay is more popular than you could ever imagine, that is why i always link to ebay items, ebay is the most popular shopping site in the uk - speaks volumes dont it?

asda, tesco, argos etc etc etc dont even come in on the top 20!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back