texecom update part 2:

looks like a panel upgrade is on the cards for me already! - as i cant be having a "old" panel lol.
I don't know how texecom work but hope your panel is all above board, since if they keep more info on the serial number they might not give you any support if things don't add up.

Sponsored Links
Ironically with a grade 2 system they will be able to get the engineer to confirm whether it was set at the time of the burglary and whether it activated.

That is the whole point of a log that hold the last certain amount of events.
It covers YOU in the case of a claim.
If it was not used as advised then the claim would of course be invalid.

If it was not set there would be no activation...............I know your struggling with some of this but it is very easy. Not set, not activated........NOT insured.

This is why a professional system is required for insurance, not a DIY bit of tat.
Why mention G2? How about G3..............G4..................

Oh yeah, your G1, not classified.

k but hope your panel is all above board, since if they keep more info on the serial number they might not give you any support if things don't add up.

As I have been saying several times now!!!

Sponsored Links
why would i claim on warranty for a item i did not purchase new? from a shop?

what do you not understand it was bought from a private seller, if i wanted warrany i would of paid more money for a new shop sealed unit.

ps people you can get brand new panels on ebay from a shop selling the panels for £75 quid each (prem 48s),

for mods, please please dont lock this thread, everyone has been civil to each other and had a nice chat tonight.

that was untill alarm came in and once again destroyed it, this individual has posted in every single thread that has been locked over the past 2 weeks, please delete his posts rather then delete a otherwise good thread.

for mods, please please dont lock this thread, everyone has been civil to each other and had a nice chat tonight.

that was untill alarm came in and once again destroyed it, this individual has posted in every single thread that has been locked over the past 2 weeks, please delete his posts rather then delete a otherwise good thread.

You will find DJROCK said

I don't know how texecom work but hope your panel is all above board, since if they keep more info on the serial number they might not give you any support if things don't add up.

Read more: //www.diynot.com/forums/alarms...com-update-part-2.320691/page-3#ixzz1sRYxnH2v

I agreed.

I suggest your posts are suspicious. You possibly know your buying goods with a dubious background.
As I said before.

You have had the opportunity to pm me serial numbers I can check.

You refuse.

Let the mods and others decide on that.
Your refusal.

You'll find a more likely culprit elsewhere, if you can keep up with his name changes.

who the hell do you think you are to demand serial numbers for my possesions just who do you think you are?

you have no right what soever to demand what you are aksing for, i have legaly bought goods from a reputable auction site, if if if if if, any thing i or any one else buys is stolen from ebay then we are victims of fraud.

how dare you spoil my thread.

And?

The serial numbers will prove the provenance.

I have disputed the origin of the goods you have said they are 2nd hand out of the box new on several occasions now.
So 2nd hand but new.
A simple question has been asked about provenance.
One your not wanting to reply to.

Fine, your prerogative.

So, it seems your purchasing possible stolen goods but hiding behind a web sites 3rd party receipts.

Please point out where the above may be incorrect.

i dont care about support, if it breaks i replace.
I wasn't thinking about that but as I quoted above you saying you want to keep the panels firmware upto date. Well texecom might not want to know if the serial happens to say be blacklisted. Thats if they do that sort of thing.

it has sod all to do with you what i choose to buy from a reputable, market leading website, that sells thousands of used/new goods per hour.

i WILL continue to seek out and buy bargins as i see fit, from a rebutable site, goods bought in good faith, i have no reason to doubt any item i have bought.

infact im just about to do £80 to £100 on a add on for my texecom to connect it to my router

i deem your actions as harrasment and will be submitting a formal complain to admin about your behaviour, your constant harresment and thread spoiling. you my friend need banning as a matter of urgency.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back