The boiler is not on

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.
My central heating was on 24 hours in the last few months and yesterday I feel the room is bit warm so I turn down the temprature on the wall fron 18 to 15 , and I guess afte that few hours, the rediaters are starting cooling till afternoon I tried to turned up the temprature and could not see any change i checked the boiler and there is no fire through the little glass window. I ve tried to llight the pilot up follow the instruction , could not see the spark at all . So I tried to took off the glass and light the gas through there still nothing happens . So I guess there is no light and gas there at all .How could this happen .Its cold here We have no heating and hot water . the baby seems cought a cold too. My husband is away for business trip till Thursday . Anyone can help .Many thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back