The EU vaccine fiasco points to just one thing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
BREXITEERS SHOWED INSIGHT IN TO THE DESIRE TO LEAVE THE ANTIDEMOCRATIC NONSENSICAL INEFFICIENT BUREAUCRATIC POLITICAL FANTASY OF THE EU

AND THAT REMAINIACS WERE BLINDED BY THE CLUELESS FANTASY OF THE EUROPEAN 'UNION '

Sponsored Links
I suspect that once they've had a few days to stew in the ****storm of their own making, we will end up helping them with vaccine supplies, and the lorry queues at Dover will become a little shorter.
Personally I'd rather have the pleasure of watching them self destruct, along with a few posters on here, but hey ho.

Rumour has it we may start with helping the ROI with vaccine supplies. It would be quite fitting and reminiscent of the fact we were the first to send them emergency funds during the financial crash. Hearts and minds.

Personally I'd rather have the pleasure of watching them self destruct, along with a few posters on here, but hey ho.

Out cycling with my mate yesterday, who said that Bozza had been quiet on the matter.
I said I'd do the same, as the gobby ones are making themselves look worse, with every threat and excuse they blurt out.

Sponsored Links
Out cycling with my mate yesterday, who said that Bozza had been quiet on the matter.
I said I'd do the same, as the gobby ones are making themselves look worse, with every threat and excuse they blurt out.
Like the gobby ones on here?

The uk government have been remarkably diplomatic over the caper

also afaik Nicola has been remarkably silent ;)

That scoundrel macron has made an attempt to cause trouble

no surprise there tbh

DIVERT! DIVERT! DIVERT!
Precisely, divert attention away from the horrific consequences of BJs shambolic handling of the pandemic, and DUP attempting to exploit a little political edge.
It's all in a day of politics.

Precisely, divert attention away from the horrific consequences of BJs shambolic handling of the pandemic.

Plenty of threads and posts on that already.

This is about the EU's failings(y)

I'm for accountability for all : why are you only for selective accountability?

Precisely, divert attention away from the horrific consequences of BJs shambolic handling of the pandemic, and DUP attempting to exploit a little political edge.
Plenty of threads and posts on that already.
Precisely, and there's plenty to go at.

This is about the EU's failings(y)
Precisely, and it's a good day to bury bad news.
And that is what is going on. The EU put a foot wrong, quickly realise it and correct it. And wow, the Brexiteers are incandescent.
Can you not see that they are jumping for joy, predicting the demise of the EU?
See below, or above (or even left and right) it's all about you.

BREXITEERS SHOWED INSIGHT IN TO THE DESIRE TO LEAVE THE ANTIDEMOCRATIC NONSENSICAL INEFFICIENT BUREAUCRATIC POLITICAL FANTASY OF THE EU

AND THAT REMAINIACS WERE BLINDED BY THE CLUELESS FANTASY OF THE EUROPEAN 'UNION '

also afaik Nicola has been remarkably silent

It's a little difficult selling the benefits of breaking away from the UK and getting into bed with Europe at a time when we have the vaccine, and as a result of their ineptitude, they don't.

Sponsored Links
Back