The heat wave ........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear we have a paranoid conspiracy theorist on the site. :ROFLMAO:
As usual you missed the out the pertinent parts of the quote.
"bearing in mind that the two most deceitful, duplicitous posters in the GD forum are a**e end and gasbag, and they are such longstanding posters, there is a high likelihood that they are also mods, exploiting and abusing their privileges of having multiple usernames, and moderating to their own advantage."

You are demonstrating the same traits as a**e end, persistently and habitually lying.

Sponsored Links
Wannabe says: the current hot weather has been caused by Russia, leading to droughts and grass fires :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
eeyore demonstrates his blatant lying again.
It is what he does. It is what he is.
It is all he has left to offer.

you will be claiming you heard it on the radio next.
it is what your alter ego a**e end does.

Sponsored Links
Then perhaps you can explain why every time I post the expose of you and gasbag being the same person the thread is locked or deleted, or locked temporarily then re-opened but with my comments deleted.
If there is no truth in my comments, why is it necessary to lock the thread or delete it, or delete my comments.
There is a common denominator to this, but it's not what you think, or indeed would like to think :rolleyes:

not withstanding your recent post, trying to prove you are two different people by taking polar opinions, which could be deduced as further proof to support my deductions.
I thought captain paranoid would remark on that. I would've put money on it!

A**e end has long been suspected and proven as being a blatant, persistent and habitual liar.
Habitual liars, when involved in purely verbal communications can get away with their lies for a long time, although suspicions grow when one remembers what they said is not congruent with what they are currently saying, (trump is learning this at his cost. Now that he is POTUS, every word of his is recorded in detail!)
When habitual liars start transferring their lying habits to written media such as social websites, it is easy to expose their lying ways. One can simply check out their comments with what occurs in reality. This is how a**e end has been proven several times over to be a liar. His usual repertoire and behaviour of reverting to even more outrageous lies to cover his previous lies has been his undoing.

Coincidentally, eeyore is also displaying exactly the same behaviour pattern as a**e end. He is reverting to even more outrageous lies in an attempt to cover up his previous lies.
What he does not realise that with each successive outrageous lie, any vestige of integrity and honesty deserts him more. The more lies he tells, the faster and further his integrity and honesty disappears into the distance.
This is only circumstantial evidence that a**e end and eeyore are one and the same person, but compelling evidence none the less.

A**e end has long been suspected and proven as being a blatant, persistent and habitual liar.
Habitual liars, when involved in purely verbal communications can get away with their lies for a long time, although suspicions grow when one remembers what they said is not congruent with what they are currently saying, (trump is learning this at his cost. Now that he is POTUS, every word of his is recorded in detail!)
When habitual liars start transferring their lying habits to written media such as social websites, it is easy to expose their lying ways. One can simply check out their comments with what occurs in reality. This is how a**e end has been proven several times over to be a liar. His usual repertoire and behaviour of reverting to even more outrageous lies to cover his previous lies has been his undoing.

Coincidentally, eeyore is also displaying exactly the same behaviour pattern as a**e end. He is reverting to even more outrageous lies in an attempt to cover up his previous lies.
What he does not realise that with each successive outrageous lie, any vestige of integrity and honesty deserts him more. The more lies he tells, the faster and further his integrity and honesty disappears into the distance.
This is only circumstantial evidence that a**e end and eeyore are one and the same person, but compelling evidence none the less.

I have to ask this:

Do you ever read what you have written?

If you did, I think you would be handing yourself in :ROFLMAO:

I have to ask this:
Do you ever read what you have written?

Wannabe says: the current hot weather has been caused by Russia, leading to droughts and grass fires
Do you?
If you did, I think you would be having a psychological breakdown because it would dawn on you that your version of reality is built on lies.

It is what a**e end/eeyore does. It is what they are.

I realise I should've said:

Himaginn says: the current hot weather has been caused by Russia, leading to droughts and grass fires :ROFLMAO:

Personally I say its a conspiracy theory, but if its what you truly believe, don't let me persuade you otherwise :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I realise I should've said:

Himaginn says: the current hot weather has been caused by Russia, leading to droughts and grass fires :ROFLMAO:

Personally I say its a conspiracy theory, but if its what you truly believe, don't let me persuade you otherwise :mrgreen::mrgreen:
Only you could turn one lie into two lies!
It is what you and your alter ego, a**e end, do. It is what you are, a habitual, persistent, repetitive and divisive liar.

Only you could turn one lie into two lies!
It is what you and your alter ego, a**e end, do. It is what you are, a habitual, persistent, repetitive and divisive liar.

There is no need to call me a liar, I can't help if you come up with mad conspiracy theories, If you think the heatwave is a deliberate act by the Russians, thats fine by me, you are perfectly at liberty to believe what you choose :mrgreen:

Maybe the heat is getting to you.......which is getting back on the thread topic :ROFLMAO:

heavy rain tomorrow, thunderstorms possible (not caused by the Russians, unless Himaginn advises otherwise)

Don't worry, it's reported here to be the coldest July for thirty years.

'Coldest' is, of course, a relative term.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back