The heat wave ........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Isnt the heatwave just the jetstream position and nothing to do with global warming?

It's what made the Jet stream sit so high. Possibly higher temp at the gulf I believe has made it sit so high. Global warming has raised this temp.

Apparantly

Sponsored Links
And I wish the site owner would look up Gas's and my IP addresses and then let Himmy know once and for all that we are not the same person. I doubt we are even in the same county. Hopefully then he will give it a rest and we can all move on.
What an excellent suggestion, gasbag. Why did you not think of that instead of making persistent and repetitive allegations?
Of course, it would have proven your mendacious allegations incorrect, and proven what an abusive person you are, gasbag.
That is why you did not suggest it before.

What an excellent suggestion, gasbag. Why did you not think of that instead of making persistent and repetitive allegations?
Of course, it would have proven your mendacious allegations incorrect, and proven what an abusive person you are, gasbag.

A new word for Himagin: mendacious :ROFLMAO:, makes a change from allegations, assertions, ridicule, persistant and I dare say a few others like typographic.

IP address doesnt prove much, if it doesnt match, it doesnt prove it is not the same person.
I think Wannabe has missed a potential clue though,.......

WTF are on you on about now?
NOPE. Forget I asked.

A new word for Himagin: mendacious :ROFLMAO:, makes a change from allegations, assertions, ridicule, persistant and I dare say a few others like typographic.

IP address doesnt prove much, if it doesnt match, it doesnt prove it is not the same person.
I think Wannabe has missed a potential clue though,.......
Doesn't it? Oh, I thought the IP address was where you lived. My bad. Oh well, captain paranoia will have to carry on with his paranoia and hijack everything.

I thought the IP address was where you lived.

No, thats your postcode :ROFLMAO:

IP addresses can be changed, they arent necessarily static

"In general, the accuracy of IP address tracing varies depending on the type of user behind the IP address,” Tom Colvin, chief technology officer with security vendor Conseal. “Whilst big businesses can be traceable right back to their datacenters, standard family broadband connections are often hard to locate, even to county-level accuracy.

“The reason is that there are a number of sources of IP address information, the accuracy of which deteriorates with the number of hops from the backbone. There are some huge IP-to-location databases (for example Quova or MaxMind) which provide great results for backbones and carriers, but not for end users – one of the reasons being that ISPs can assign IP addresses randomly."

http://www.alphr.com/features/366349/can-you-really-be-traced-from-your-ip-address

Personally cant wait for this foul weather to end. Give me a steel grey sky, chance of light rain and temps around 10-15 deg c and i Will be happy again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back