The heat wave ........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Ask Gasbanni...he starts most of these ridiculous posts and is definetly well in with the site moderators

I know youre still smarting after your outburst at my joke as you didn't get the hyperbole ....so I forgive you my son go in peace your forgiven for your ........stupidity ?

Sponsored Links
Most of northern Europe was covered in glaciers , they receded, nothing to do with mankind.

I'm not referring to aeons in the past, it's about modern day glaciers diminishing, unfortunately the film is not available on line that I can find withour paying.

In the Film he shows the glacier the picture and the date then a current image and the glacier has gone or greatly diminished, rather telling ....

I must have missed that particular pun.

Can you please tell it again so that others on here can see if they get it?

No I'm afraid not. Your request is declined. Totally different thread and topic. The joke was elsewhere.

nature taking back what is hers, wonder if we'll start getting big tornado's or whatever they call them.

I'm not referring to aeons in the past, it's about modern day glaciers diminishing, unfortunately the film is not available on line that I can find withour paying.

In the Film he shows the glacier the picture and the date then a current image and the glacier has gone or greatly diminished, rather telling ....
This is an illustration.

One of my favourite places - well until hoardes of tourists descended on it!
http://uk.businessinsider.com/icela...o-icelands-largest-glacier-of-the-same-name-1

The glacier feeding the lagoon is receding at an alarming rate (100m a year), as most glaciers are in Iceland: https://earthengine.google.com/ifra...v=64.07466,-16.22122,10.757,latLng&t=0.08

Last edited:
Totally different thread and topic. The joke was elsewhere.
I see your point. It would be as ridiculous as starting a thread based upon something that occurred in different thread, different time. What idiot would do that?

Last edited:
Doesn't it? Oh, I thought the IP address was where you lived. My bad. Oh well, captain paranoia will have to carry on with his paranoia and hijack everything.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: When you spuriously and randomly allege others have multiple usernames, that is OK. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
When I expose you aka gasbag, based on reasonable deduction due to relatively robust evidence, of being the same person, it is paranoia. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: When you spuriously and randomly allege others have multiple usernames, that is OK. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
When I expose you aka gasbag, based on reasonable deduction due to relatively robust evidence, of being the same person, it is paranoia. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You've exposed nothing my dear and you're way off the mark. But then you never did let truth get in your way.

Biggest joke on here is gasbanni...not his hyperbole...or attempts at humour.

You've exposed nothing my dear and you're way off the mark. But then you never did let truth get in your way.
Then perhaps you can explain why every time I post the expose of you and gasbag being the same person the thread is locked or deleted, or locked temporarily then re-opened but with my comments deleted.
If there is no truth in my comments, why is it necessary to lock the thread or delete it, or delete my comments.

You and others have been making spurious allegations without a shred of evidence for many months.
But as soon as I expose the truth behind you and gasbag being the same person, and gasbag exploiting his privilege of being allowed multiple usernames, the threads are locked, deleted, or my comments are deleted.

I can explain it, it is obvious.
Based on my previous deductions, (which may or may not remain) about mods in the cc forum, on balance, probably being bigoted plumbers, those same mods/bigoted plumbers can also moderate in the other forums, in the same way as all mods can moderate in all forums.
Therefore, those bigoted plumbers who have the privilege of having multiple usernames, and are therefore also mods, moderate to their own advantage in the GD forum.
bearing in mind that the two most deceitful, duplicitous posters in the GD forum are a**e end and gasbag, and they are such longstanding posters, there is a high likelihood that they are also mods, exploiting and abusing their privileges of having multiple usernames, and moderating to their own advantage.

Ask yourself: are my deductions possible? Of course they are!
Are they plausible? Based on the fact that gasbag and a**e end are the forum's persistent and habitual liars, that you only exist to support a**e end and gasbag, and that eeeyore is now being proven as a persistent and habitual liar, yes it is absolutely plausible!
Are my deductions probable? Based on the reasoning above, yes, absolutely!
Is there any evidence to support my deductions? Yes, we have gasbag claiming your posts as his! we have eeyore persistently lying, and we have you existing for no other purpose than to provide pseudo support to gasbag and a**e end, not withstanding your recent post, trying to prove you are two different people by taking polar opinions, which could be deduced as further proof to support my deductions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back