The most frightening video you will ever watch

Sponsored Links
he repeated the claims made by thousands of doctors
Untrue.

Only handful of doctors claim that.

The vast majority of virologists, Epidemiologists, clinicians and scientists agree that non pharmaceutical interventions including social distancing and mask wearing are the best solution.

Letters generally aren't.

His call to action was to ask the WHO to call a halt and debate their next actions with him and whichever other world renowned virological scientists they chose.
Hardly the actions of a charlatan, he obviously knows that he has got the science behind him to back up whatever he is planning to say.

Have you actually watched that video?
There were a number of other claims he made.
For a start he repeated the claims made by thousands of doctors world wide that lock downs and face masks were the absolute worst thing that could be done in the face of a new virus, which only the very old or otherwise immuno compromised are vulnerable to.
Everybody else should be out there as normal intermingling and catching the virus, because everybody is born with an immune system that can handle it, and catching that virus makes everybody's immune system stronger .
As those doctors all say, the vulnerable should be shielded while the rest of us get on with our lives.
He said a lot more than that, talking about how using a prophylactic vaccine while in the middle of a pandemic is the worst time to use it.
And doing so will result in turning what started as a relatively mild virus into a deadly killer on the lines of the more deadly virus's that we know.
Put that together with his claim that the body's innate immune system will be severly hampered and prevented from doing it's job by the vaccine, which targets the original covid virus, and which will be a lot less effective against all the new variants which he says are coming out, and which he says are brought about by using the vaccines while in the middle of a pandemic.
He says that the current actions will lead to a steep drop off in death rates, then a plateau of some length, then an ever steeper rise in death rates as the new, stronger variants develop, which the vaccines, and the body's immune system can not handle.
And the ever stronger variants will be just as dangerous to those like myself who will never take the vaccine.
In other words, this absolute advocate of vaccines is saying that you people taking that potion are going to kill us all.
If you want to know the science behind his claims watch the video.
Interesting post thanks Sooey.

Summarising that the covid vaccine is a good short term solution to the current strain, but in some mutations time we have issues.

Now a few questions, if the vaccine wears off, im assuming it does, i read 24months somewhere. Then how does this leave our immune system weakened does it not reset back? Perhaps over simplifying our immune system here ;)
Does he says in the vid we are permanently changed in our immune system by this vaccine?
Also knowing the science from just one video, id like to read more from other sources too, as this is potentially uber bad or just a cranky spinoff for some political reason.

Thanks again for your time here posting this.

Sponsored Links
Your arguments have no merit.

Watch the video.

You say I am wrong, but you haven't said where or why.

In other words you can't provide any counter argument......because you don't have one.

Untrue.

Only handful of doctors claim that.

The vast majority of virologists, Epidemiologists, clinicians and scientists agree that non pharmaceutical interventions including social distancing and mask wearing are the best solution.

As I said, your arguments have no merit,

If you go onto the great barrington declaration's website you will see that there are over 50,000 Doctors, Scientists and medical professionals world wide who have signed up to that alone.
That is without all of the other medical and scientific organisations that are forming to fight this fraud.

Put that together with his claim that the body's innate immune system will be severly hampered and prevented from doing it's job by the vaccine

Exactly, it's merely a "claim"

no evidence to back it up.

You say I am wrong, but you haven't said where or why.

In other words you can't provide any counter argument......because you don't have one.

************************deleted
You do not ****************actually watch the video, but you want to argue the toss with me about things which a world renowned expert in vaccinology is claiming.
I don't need a counter argument, I don't claim to be an expert.
I don't claim to be able to destroy a real experts claims without even hearing them.
But then I'm not a member of the resident panel of experts in everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
e great barrington declaration's website you will see that there are over 50,000 Doctors, Scientists and medical professionals world wide who have signed up to that alone
Untrue.

GBD was signed by 3 known experts, none of the rest were verified.

GBD is not backed up by scientific evidence, scientific studies or data.

It makes claims of shielding the vulnerable with no detail on how to do it or even who the vulnerable are.

Doesn't the GBH thing recommend shielding the vulnerable until a vaccine arrives?

You are a complete fcking idiot.
You do not have the intelligence or the attention span to actually watch the video, but you want to argue the toss with me about things which a world renowned expert in vaccinology is claiming.
I don't need a counter argument, I don't claim to be an expert.
I don't claim to be able to destroy a real experts claims without even hearing them.
But then I'm not a member of the resident panel of experts in everything.

Please do not deflect.

You have posted claims
1. The virus is mild
2. Lockdowns don't work
3 masks don't work

But you admit you are not an expert

Well let me help you: Evidence proves all of the above are untrue.

In other words you are wrong.

Interesting post thanks Sooey.

Summarising that the covid vaccine is a good short term solution to the current strain, but in some mutations time we have issues.

Now a few questions, if the vaccine wears off, im assuming it does, i read 24months somewhere. Then how does this leave our immune system weakened does it not reset back? Perhaps over simplifying our immune system here ;)
Does he says in the vid we are permanently changed in our immune system by this vaccine?
Also knowing the science from just one video, id like to read more from other sources too, as this is potentially uber bad or just a cranky spinoff for some political reason.

Thanks again for your time here posting this.

Thank you for the intelligent reply, I will try to answer your questions as best I can.

He is saying that we are all born with a wonderful immune system which decreases with age. At first, when we are young it can handle virtually everything it comes across, and it remembers each particular infection it fights for life.
But as we age it loses that ability until, when we are old our immune system can only fight those infections which it has been exposed to previously.
This virus comes along and ninety nine point something or other percent of people can fight it off.
But giving these vaccines to people will result in their immune systems being temporarily made less effective (sub optimal as he calls it) while it assimilates the vaccine.
If it is then exosed to the real virus the immune response will be sub optimal, and will not kill all of the virus.
But by fighting the virus it will select stronger variants to survive.
Those stronger variants will then be passed to others as we are in the middle of the pandemic.
He says that this is already happening because the new variants from Brazil, the UK and somewhere else are from places where the vaccine trials were conducted.
That's the best I can do with the first question you asked, no doubt I've missed stuff out.
The second question aout permant change, as far as I could gather, yes he was saying that the vaccines will cause a permanent change, and that while interfering with the body's own ability to fight the virus will not be able to fight effectively against the new variants of the virus that will inevitably be created by the current strategy. He said that this virus mutates every ten hours, and that there is no way in the world that vaccine manufacturers will be able to keep up with the mutations by bringing out newer vaccines.
He said an awful lot more than that, it was very scary stuff and all the papers should be talikng about it given who he is, but they aren't.

about things which a world renowned expert in vaccinology is claiming.

A person or place that is renowned for something, usually something good, is well known because of it.

Usually good, but a person can also be renowned for being bad, Such a person could be a person with little knowledge but with the skill to use that little knowledge to earn an income from matters related to that little knowledge.

A person can be renown for earning a lot of money as a director of companies where his or her little knowledge is commercially beneficial.

He says that this is already happening because the new variants from Brazil, the UK and somewhere else are from places where the vaccine trials were conducted.
That's just comedy gold. The vaccine trials that involved a few hundred thousand people resulted in new strains, but hundreds of million other infections didn't result in any.

Now that tens of millions have had vaccines in the UK alone, where less than 50,000 resulted in the British variant, should we expect a deluge of new variants coming out of the UK?

Sponsored Links
Back