The most frightening video you will ever watch

He says that this is already happening because the new variants from Brazil, the UK and somewhere else are from places where the vaccine trials were conducted

oh come on

the number of people in a vaccine trial are tiny compared to the population

and his claim is not based on evidence

Sponsored Links
He says that this is already happening because the new variants from Brazil, the UK and somewhere else are from places where the vaccine trials were conducted

oh come on

the number of people in a vaccine trial are tiny compared to the population

and his claim is not based on evidence

Sponsored Links
you want to argue the toss with me about things which a world renowned expert in vaccinology is claiming
He is not a expert

why dont you do your research before frothing at the mouth

But by fighting the virus it will select stronger variants to survive.

The virus will naturally mutate, through many millions of infections, as the Flu has over many many years.

Just how do you think this virus knows that we are developing a vaccine to fight it..........:confused::confused:

If vaccine cause virses to mutate and end kill of the human race,,,

why hasnt it already happened from flu, small pox, diptheria, measles etc etc

The virus will naturally mutate, through many millions of infections, as the Flu has over many many years.

Just how do you think this virus knows that we are developing a vaccine to fight it..........:confused::confused:
Actually there is some element of science behind some of that, it doesn't mean what sooey thinks it does but...

I believe there are chemical markers that viruses produce when they are being attacked which stimulates mutations. But I don't know of any reason to think that's going to happen more when people have been vaccinated, logic would imply the other way as the virus gets stamped on faster.

In other words you are wrong.

Thank you for your considered analysis.
One small point though, the claims you say are wrong are those of Geert Vanden Bossche.
You know that world renowned (Amongst other vaccinologists, for the pedant Bernard Green) expert in vaccinology.
I'll get on to Geert immediately and tell him to retract before he makes a cnt of himself, I'm sure he'll be grateful.
One thing though, I'm sure he'll be interested to know your background, so what is it you do again?

Last edited by a moderator:
But he thinks that using what he calls prophylactic vaccines in the middle of a pandemic is a huge mistake.

But you think this is a phony pandemic? That makes Geert Vanden Bossche's premise false in the first place as you see it.

You are surely not picking out the bits that agree with your agenda and ignoring the bits you disagree with? How did you decide which bits were true and which bits were lies?

I have watched the video by the way.

I believe there are chemical markers that viruses produce when they are being attacked which stimulates mutations. But I don't know of any reason to think that's going to happen more when people have been vaccinated, logic would imply the other way as the virus gets stamped on faster.

I follow your reasoning, but I think that if you catch Covid 19 after having had the vaccine, the Vaccine vastly reduces Covids efficacy, thus making it weaker.

The thinking is, that all vaccinated people who catch the virus are far less likely to pass it on.

The whole purpose of vaccines, is to reduce the amount of the virus in circulation, so lessening the chances of mutations.

Sponsored Links
Back