The view from your window

• Thread starter Caoineadhcuchulainn515
  • Start date
15 min drive and I`m surrounded by lakes and the Thames.
Nice walks and great fishing.

Sponsored Links
As we have just been battered by heavy snow I now have a rather lovely vista to cast my eye over...

Sometimes the countryside in Scotland CAN be beautiful.

Sponsored Links
I see the cold, cold grey of a twenty foot high concrete wall topped with razor wire, below I see the steel inner perimeter fence and guards armed with automatic weapons, fierce dogs by their side... To the left I see a tower built into the wall at the top are two more guards, one works the high powered search lamp the other stands behind a tripod mounted heavy machine gun, to the right I see, still entangled in the razor wire the corpse of Lofy Jones who went over the top a week and a half go, left there to act as a deterrent to the rest of us.....

Still the food is good, they have Sky TV and the neighbours are delightful.... :mrgreen:

Kings standing :idea: better than kingstanding( Birmingham ) :LOL:

When you look out first thing in the morning , what do you see ?

Fields , forestry, sticks and roving hills. And buzzards flying high in the sky.
You can't beat the country and a lot less chance of meeting ****a kinte as he's mostly confined to the concrete jungles.

When you look out first thing in the morning , what do you see ?

Fields , forestry, sticks and roving hills. And buzzards flying high in the sky.
You can't beat the country and a lot less chance of meeting ****a kinte as he's mostly confined to the concrete jungles.

Wheres RH2? Has he missed a chance? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back