The world has gone mad ..

I

imamartian

... can you believe this... i was driving home the other night, and attempted to get onto the motorway, but it was shut... blue flashing lights everywhere... and i pulled up by the roadblock to ask the copper for an alternative route home.... and, can you believe this... he actually helped me, in a friendly manner.... and he didn't book me for pulling up innappropriately on a roundabout, and he didn't pepper spray me or kick the sh:te out of me!! I didn't feel threatened or patronised, and actually received helpfull information in a friendly manner.... the world has gone mad!!! i demand police brutality and i demand it now!!!!!

Sponsored Links
I wish he'd tazered your genitals and filmed it for Utube.

Sponsored Links
no.... trust me, juices are flowing already... i would've enjoyed even more with you watching !! ;)

... can you believe this... i was driving home the other night, and attempted to get onto the motorway, but it was shut... blue flashing lights everywhere... and i pulled up by the roadblock to ask the copper for an alternative route home.... and, can you believe this... he actually helped me, in a friendly manner.... and he didn't book me for pulling up innappropriately on a roundabout, and he didn't pepper spray me or kick the sh:te out of me!! I didn't feel threatened or patronised, and actually received helpfull information in a friendly manner.... the world has gone mad!!! i demand police brutality and i demand it now!!!!!

you are proving ........

you are proving ........

Jesus... Joe90 and Geraint in the space of 2 minutes is like catching 2 15lb salmon with the same fly !!! (btw i thought you were out eating your tea Geraint !!????)

but my point is... if a horse stamps on your foot at a stables, then you can't say ALL HORSES STAMP ON YOUR FEET !!!!

or your Ford Mondeo breaks down in the night and rain... but you cant blame all Ford Mondeos !!!!!

Sponsored Links
Back