Thermostat HELP PLEASE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My central heating is not working. The boiler still fires up when switched on, the Lifestyle digital controller is working with the lights on, but the boiler clicks off after 2 minutes or so.

This is because the thermostat is working (Drayton). There is no "click" when you turn it. I assumed that the thermo was faulty so went and bought a new one exactly the same. Still no joy.

HELP

Sponsored Links
Check that the circulating pump is running.

Well, you can either search the forum, or you can post more information about your system so that I, or someone else, can advise.

It would be useful to know the make/model of your boiler, and the brand of the circulating pump.

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
Well, you can either search the forum, or you can post more information about your system so that I, or someone else, can advise.

It would be useful to know the make/model of your boiler, and the brand of the circulating pump.

Its a Glowworm boiler- dont know the brand of the pump sorry.

The system has not been switched off for a long time - was working fine till yesterday.

monkhoose said:
Softus said:
Its a Glowworm boiler- dont know the brand of the pump sorry.
And the Glowworm model?

Also, if you can't read the name on the pump, could you at least describe it?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back