Thermostatic Mixer with female 3/4"

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

I have a thermostatic mixer with female 3/4" inlets and outlets on it. I can find the male 3/4" push fit flexible fittings on Screwfix but not the female ones or any female to male adapters.

Am I missing these somewhere? Anyone know what to do?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Apologies... I got myself mixed up!

The thermostatic valve has 3/4" male fittings, where do I find the female ones?

Sorry for the mixup again!

if you want pushfit look under female tap connector.
they eill screw on to 3/4" male.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for both of those suggestions... only problem is I need flexible connectors :cry: any ideas where I can get a flexible tap connector, push fit one end, female 3/4" on the other?

Thanks again

wheres do you plan on putting this flexi hose for the mixer not in the wall i hope ?

Well I'm planning on buying one like this:

http://www.ourtaps.com/shop/article...Star-Head-_-Arm.html?shop_param=cid=1&aid=87&

As I understand it, the tiles will sit over the mixer itself and be covered by the metal plate and control knobs.

Somehow this needs to fill my bath tub, so would I use pushfit/copper behind the wall, then use flexible outside of the wall? If that's the case what you've suggested in your posts above will do the trick :D

i would never use flexi or pushfit in the wall or behind somewhere you can't access easy.

i would use copper in the wall and to feed the main shower head and down to the bath.

you can use a flexi on the last section maybe to join the bath filler to copper where it exits the wall if its a overflow/bathfiller.
but i wouldn't use in the wall.

Ok thanks. That's what I'll do then - copper all the way and flexi on the tap connectors.

Thanks for your advice and help!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back