things that make ya go HMMMMM !

Sponsored Links
crazy_Bob_Rock said:
fear not little diggy... had your mother not told you ...(if you have nothing nice to say...dont say anything at all.) if not .. you have just been notified .. and i will forward this to mumsy for ya..and keep this in mind focker YOU WOULD BE SPEAKIN GERMAN RIGHT NOW IF NOT FOR THE SACRFICE OF MY FAMILY YOU UNAPPRECIATIVE OAF.. ! it perplexes me as to why you would bring politics into a forum about a radiator problem.. but thats something you can work out with ur therapist ..im done with this UK forum so say what u want i will no longer respond to your gibberish
your words not ours
you lot need therapists
we need answers :?:
my grand farther died in the war b4 you lot were even intrested m8 :rolleyes:

YOU WOULD BE SPEAKIN GERMAN RIGHT NOW IF NOT FOR THE SACRFICE OF MY FAMILY

Don't you realise that you would have been speaking FRENCH now, if it weren't for our ancestors.

Come to think of it, you wouldn't have even existed, if it weren't for our ancestors giving birth to your forefathers. Just be gratefull that your father didn't use a prophylactic :LOL:

I'd suggest you remove the rad and flush it through.

Now to say something nice. Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches, Hmmm.

Sponsored Links
The yanks were late for the last two world wars so are trying to be really punctual for the next.

I thought John Wayne won all the wars.

We do have special relationship with the usa, they shiit on us and we let them.
We couldn't possibly speak a different language as we ALL know english is superior to EVERYONE elses ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back