Things that make you smile

How do I fear human emotion?
I can reflect the question... How do I fear Logic?

Can we just agree that we don't get on and ignore eachother instead of this pointless back and forth?
You don't like being challenged do you?

Because you seem to be the one suggesting 'logic' is a bad thing, i have never said that human emotion is a bad thing. I have said that it doesn't help in a logical debate...which is true.
That is all :)
I don't mind being challenged and if I knew we were broing people to death I wouldn't have a problem continuing.

Sponsored Links

Can we just agree that we don't get on and ignore eachother instead of this pointless back and forth?

Because you seem to be the one suggesting 'logic' is a bad thing, i have never said that human emotion is a bad thing.
And I have never said that logic is a bad thing have I? Where did I state/suggest that logic is a bad thing? Show me.

I don't mind being challenged and if I knew we were broing people to death I wouldn't have a problem continuing.
When are you off then?

Because you seem to be the one suggesting 'logic' is a bad thing, i have never said that human emotion is a bad thing.
And I have never said that logic is a bad thing have I? Where did I state/suggest that logic is a bad thing? Show me.

When are you off then?

Blas, i am now convinced I am either talking to a child, or someone with a few learning difficulties (I am hoping it is the first). This is the last time I will respond. You haven't the ability to understand what I am saying.

Sponsored Links
Blas, i am now convinced I am either talking to a child, or someone with a few learning difficulties (I am hoping it is the first). This is the last time I will respond. You haven't the ability to understand what I am saying.
skitz, with respect, don't take up teaching as a career. You give up too easily - you fail to adapt to meet the needs of new people.

You live by logic yet it fails you when you need it doesn't it? You sad pathetic little man. Go away.

skitz, with respect, don't take up teaching as a career. You give up too easily - you fail to adapt to meet the needs of new people.

Dex, this is the reason i don't teach. Feel free to give me an example :)

Dex, this is the reason i don't teach. Feel free to give me an example :)
Even better Dex... don't!

Hearing the birds sing on a spring morning and seeing the first shoots of tulips and daffs etc

My son and what a joy I get from him and how he conducts himself (he's 13) proudest moment to date is him laying wreath on Remembrance Sunday for the BB

That all my family are in reasonably good health

I know I am surrounded by loads of good good friends who I can call on 24/7 and they know they can count on me as well

Beer, chips, footie and chocolate

The fact that I can tell jokes (not always good) and this makes other people laugh

I appreciate what I have in life and don't ask for much as there are a lot of people worse off than me

Hearing the birds sing on a spring morning and seeing the first shoots of tulips and daffs etc

My son and what a joy I get from him and how he conducts himself (he's 13) proudest moment to date is him laying wreath on Remembrance Sunday for the BB

That all my family are in reasonably good health

I know I am surrounded by loads of good good friends who I can call on 24/7 and they know they can count on me as well

Beer, chips, footie and chocolate

The fact that I can tell jokes (not always good) and this makes other people laugh

I appreciate what I have in life and don't ask for much as there are a lot of people worse off than me
That made me smile. Thank you.

Bit late seeing this one but thank you from me also.

That's cool Conny thanks, just spent week at home in Norn Iron with my family

Had great time with my son, two days 10-pin bowling, playing pool, playing footie in the street (like kids used to do), went to Easter Fair, the seaside (in a gale) and general messing about

Bit late seeing this one but thank you from me also.

That's cool Conny thanks, just spent week at home in Norn Iron with my family

Had great time with my son, two days 10-pin bowling, playing pool, playing footie in the street (like kids used to do), went to Easter Fair, the seaside (in a gale) and general messing about

Thats what life is all about mate.
Glad you had a good time.
Just been watching 'Big Cook, Little Cook with grand daughter and now we have to make some pasta faces. :LOL: :LOL:

what ripping yarns while i've been away!!

I'll tell you what made me smile, because it was so bloody funny.

on 24 march, about 2 mins after the mods deleted a thread where schizo was getting very offensive, as if by magic another tiler from Kent registered (shifty22), made 2 posts on the tiling forum then jumped straight onto the gen. disc. forum to join in with schizo in an attempt to shoot me down. he didn't make any more posts after that day.

i believe in coincidence, but that was very funny. almost as if someone was expecting to get tossed off the forum for going too far.

Sponsored Links
Back