Think Before You Vote

Just have a look at the links and then comment,You might not have atheist veiws after seeing them :D :

What makes you think I haven't ?????.........However, my views remain the same. But thankyou for your concern regarding my eternal damnation.

if you think all religious people incite hatred,you are deluded to a point of ignorance that your posts show clearly, you might be educated if you come out of your little bubble, silly lamb ;) :

Thats the trouble with you, you resort to abuse every time you single me out. When have I said ALL religious people incite hatred??????
Never i think you'll find......Utter B*llocks.

How many times do I have to say It's the politicians and the extreme upper classes that divide and rule, and muppets fall for all the media hype. I don't fall for it and I keep trying to warn others of the danger of it including people of all faiths and beliefs.:

Why????.......This is the fundamental problem with you people, you strongly believe in a faith, thats fine, fill your boots, but you then find it acceptable to try to 'convert' people who don't. Arrogance IMO.
My childhood was being brought up as a roman catholic........My reasons, in later life, for believing there is no god are both tragic and personal.
I think if you believe theres a god ....Then for that person there is one ...simple.
They should then celebrate that faith to their hearts content, but in private.

Sponsored Links
Ill get you a really nice mat if your's is worn out, i have loads, :LOL:

You need to lie down for a while, and think of the beach,

just don't accuse a whole group of people as being what your master's tell you they are,

Just because I am sympathetic to muslims/jews/christians or any other decent person with faith doesn't mean that you know what belief I have,

I have never told you what belief I have.

All I know for sure is that you are an atheist- FACT.

Talk FACTS then i'd say you have a point, but don't get them from the lying master's ;)

Look outside your little Atheist bubble and you might get to the truth :idea: with your own free will that is. :idea:

I never abused you , if you deem that "silly Lamb" is abuse then you must be very sensitive ,I apologise if you thought I did.

Ill get you a really nice mat if your's is worn out, i have loads, :LOL:

You need to lie down for a while, and think of the beach,

just don't accuse a whole group of people as being what your master's tell you they are,

Just because I am sympathetic to muslims/jews/christians or any other decent person with faith doesn't mean that you know what belief I have,

I have never told you what belief I have.

All I know for sure is that you are an atheist- FACT.

Talk FACTS then i'd say you have a point, but don't get them from the lying master's ;)

Look outside your little Atheist bubble and you might get to the truth :idea: with your own free will that is. :idea:

I never abused you , if you deem that "silly Lamb" is abuse then you must be very sensitive ,I apologise if you thought I did.

You couldv had teh curtesy to call him 'silly bean' you terrorts:cool:

Sponsored Links
Back