This Is Getting Out Of Hand

Sponsored Links
The reason we have “all these problems” is because 1% of 3% want to change how 97% see the world.

Be who you want to be but don’t impose your new labels on me.

Nobody has the right to label me Cisgender or demand I publish my gender pronouns or neopronouns on LinkedIn.

Teacher had no right to question the childrens views. They have the same rights to views on this topic as anyone.
Handled very badly and the teacher needs to be talked to.

Sponsored Links
If you listen to the language people use around this stuff, the actual words they use, it can be quite interesting.

An educational expert was being interviewed on tv the other day about the pupil identifying as a cat. She said something like

Yes, this is perhaps something that needs looked at ...

Perhaps? PERHAPS?!? We have kids saying they're animals and it's 'perhaps' something that needs looked at?!?

I've said in other threads I'm not necessarily proud of myself when it comes to all this gender stuff as I like to think I'm generally quite a liberal person. However, I struggle with much of it tbh. Yes I think those who genuinely feel they're in the wrong body should be supported, however it's all the guff between that gets my hackles up.

Like the guy who started throwing a wig on and calling himself Julie instead of Jim in an attempt to get into a female prison.

The reason we have “all these problems” is because 1% of 3% want to change how 97% see the world.

Be who you want to be but don’t impose your new labels on me.

Nobody has the right to label me Cisgender or demand I publish my gender pronouns or neopronouns on LinkedIn.

I thought as a lawyer you wouldn't mind the latin term cis. :p

Those Latins were smart folk. The prefix cis is superfluous, because you only prefix to reverse.

Form, transform. Not cisform.

Sponsored Links
Back