Just a pipe dream.

Sponsored Links
welcome back joe, i believe conny explained how he got in that predicament in another thread. :eek:

I'll have you know sir I have never been in THAT predicament!
And I am also a little bit more than 40, unlike yourself.
As someone in another thread said,
"People in glass houses...." :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Years ago I worked with a bloke who did the same thing. I didn't personally see it myself but you know what builders are like , nothing remains a secret. Evidently he put his member inside a scaffold tube and it became stuck. Why? I never found out but anyway oil was poured down the tube and eventually he managed to disconnect himself. Builders being what they are he was left with the nickname of "diesel dick" :eek:

Years ago I worked with a bloke who did the same thing. I didn't personally see it myself but you know what builders are like , nothing remains a secret. Evidently he put his member inside a scaffold tube and it became stuck. Why? I never found out but anyway oil was poured down the tube and eventually he managed to disconnect himself. Builders being what they are he was left with the nickname of "diesel dick" :eek:
I knew a bloke that knew another bloke that knew this bloke... just admit it ladylola! ;)

When my wife worked as a nursing auxillary many years ago the nurses used to tell her about incicents like this. Women would often come in with 'ladies care products' stuck somewhere but quite often men would be admitted with 'foriegn objects' in places you wouldn't dream of! :eek:
Items such as carrots, bananas and in one case half a cumberland sausage! :eek: not to mention various items such as ring spanners, vacuum hoses, plastic waste pipes stuck to things they shouldn't have been put on.
She would come home in stitches some nights. :LOL:

are they making scaffold poles with smaller inner diameters these days? :oops:

are they making scaffold poles with smaller inner diameters these days?

Don't worry Tim, there'll still be plenty of slack for you. :evil:

Key thing of note ...

Was it 4" diameter soil pipe or 15mm copper?

Size REALLY does matter :LOL:

MW

Sponsored Links
Back